Hybrid View

This Weeks TNA rating is in (Ouch...oooch... uggghhhh !!!!)

Thursday's episode of iMPACT! Wrestling did a 0.98 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers..... OUCH...OOOCH..UGGGHHH !!!! and all the other B.S. that doesn't get said in the headlines on this site when TNA posts garbage ratings

Pretty much the rating they average on weekly basis.

OUCH!

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

They average 1.3 to 1.5 million ppll a week it is down some this week just like many other shows

Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Thursday's episode of iMPACT! Wrestling did a 0.98 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers..... OUCH...OOOCH..UGGGHHH !!!! and all the other B.S. that doesn't get said in the headlines on this site when TNA posts garbage ratings
    I see you are a "fresh member" so all I can say is, "keep coming back" long enough and your need to "right the injustices of TNA favoritism" on this site will slowly dwindle away. Pretty soon, you'll even be considered tolerable, and if iMPACT scores below a 0.95, you might even turn into a real boy!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

They've been scoring in this range for awhile now. I've actually been watching more TNA lately after not really watching for a year or so. It's still not great of a product. The Aces and Eights storyline was interesting and now it just seems like it's dragging to me. The one thing I do like is the Gutcheck segments, fairly unique and entertaining.

Oh right, same as usual then. What's the point?

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Oh right, same as usual then. What's the point?
    His point - "TNA sucks! They'll never be competition for WWE! They just use WWE has beens or never was guys! This website hates the WWE and Ryan Clark is trying to brain wash people to hate WWE! Dixie Carter is a hermaphrodite who doesn't know what she is doing and her daddy keeps pumping money into TNA because she is a spoiled brat who hasn't worked a day in her life! TNA would be SO much better if he ran it because he would fire Hogan and Bischoff, Have Samoa Joe be the WHC for 3600+ days and take it on the road, dammit! Sting is ruining his legacy by staying in TNA as it fails! He should be smart enough to accept the WWEs offer, make hundreds of millions of dollars, and face the Undertaker at WM 30!"

I think that's where he was going with it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    TNA: At the highest was getting in the range of 1.1-1.2, now getting right at 1.0

WWE: At the highest (in the past year or two, excluding the WUNDERFULL ATITOOOD ERRRRA) was getting in the 3.4-3.5, now getting 2.5-2.7.

OOOOHHHH OUUUCCCCCCCHHHHH AAAAHHHHHH

Move it along fanboy, there's nothing to see here.

Being average just hurts so bad!

The NFL just kills wrestling ratings-wise.