Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tna need to stop this!

Why the hell are TNA using Jeff Hardys thoughts?seriously what the hell do they think the fans are thinking after hearing it?! It's sooo cringey!

Personally I really like hardy and can forgive him for the past but this is genuinely starting to degrade him. it looks like TNA are putting all their effort and thought into him as (thankgod!) the rest of the roster aren't thinking aloud.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? Anyone else a hardy fan? Would you consider him the new face of TNA?

Thanks for reading

I've always been a huge Hardy fan and like you I can forgive his past issues as it seems he's gotten himself together. As far as these 'Hardy's thoughts' segments that their using I don't really have an issue with it, its not very entertaining but at the same time I perfer this to the segments of ODB yelling into a phone about fried chicken
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMizIsMichaelCole View Post
    Why the hell are TNA using Jeff Hardys thoughts?seriously what the hell do they think the fans are thinking after hearing it?! It's sooo cringey!

Personally I really like hardy and can forgive him for the past but this is genuinely starting to degrade him. it looks like TNA are putting all their effort and thought into him as (thankgod!) the rest of the roster aren't thinking aloud.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? Anyone else a hardy fan? Would you consider him the new face of TNA?

Thanks for reading
    Agree the most annoying part of Impact lately is when Hardy is there and they do the audio of his thoughts.... It would be entertaining make it more comedic add a few other wrestlers Eric Young, Robbie E, Earl Hebner and etc..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Not a fan of hardy and I doubt I ever will be. There is a respect for his body of work, despite his incident. However I thought it was clever at first. It was a first, I commend the effort of doing something original. Its been a very long time since someone has used an original idea, in wrestling. However it is not something I like. His thoughts are better than his promo's though. It is nowhere near a deal breaker for me, but I would rather hear someone else's thoughts. Perhaps Aries could do a spot on it if they re-hash there feud in the future.

The next original thing, I wanna see in wrestling should be in the ring, be it at a match or move or finisher. I commend tna for some of there original stuff, like lockdown, destination x , open fight night and the bfg series. I think tna has to hit home runs in the ring, and with some story's as well. However if they ever wanna talk true competition for wwe. Not just here and there, every week every ppv they need to step it up! I love the show and have been digging it way more than wwe. For at least the last couple years. Just my opinion is all....
    Last edited by monctonvike; 12-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.

I honestly quite like it and think its a good idea for Hardy. Im sure the only reason they are doing it is because hes godawful on the mic, i can't think of many other world title holders past and present who are as bad as him on the mic, even Chris Benoit was better!

I'm a big fan of Hardy and i don't really care about his past.I like him as a wrestler.I don't think the thoughts its bad or good thing .I think its not needed
    Last edited by magglis; 01-07-2013 at 09:28 PM.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    Not a fan of hardy and I doubt I ever will be. There is a respect for his body of work, despite his incident. However I thought it was clever at first. It was a first, I commend the effort of doing something original. Its been a very long time since someone has used an original idea in wrestling. However it is not something I like. His thoughts are better than his promo's though. It is nowhere near a deal breaker for me but I would rather hear someone else's thoughts. Perhaps Aries could do a spot on it if they re-hash there feud in the future.

The next original thing I wanna see in wrestling should be in the ring be at a match or move or finisher. I commend tna for some of there original stuff like lockdown, destination x , open fight night and the bfg series. I think tna has to hit home runs in the ring and with some story's as well if they ever wanna talk true competition for wwe. Not just here and there either every week every ppv the need to step it up! I love the show and have been digging it way more than wwe for the last couple years. Just my opinion is all....
    ^^^^^^^ This

I'd rather hear Hardy's thoughts than hear him butcher a promo about the CREATURES! anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    ^^^^^^^ This

I'd rather hear Hardy's thoughts than hear him butcher a promo about the CREATURES! anyways.

Oh, he's trying to say CREATURES!!!

I always heard "CREEECHURZ!!!" and wondered what in the fuck it was supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Meh, it's something different but I haven't seen all those segments. I think they should have done something similar to Orton since he does hear voices in his head and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I've always been a huge Hardy fan and like you I can forgive his past issues as it seems he's gotten himself together. As far as these 'Hardy's thoughts' segments that their using I don't really have an issue with it, its not very entertaining but at the same time I perfer this to the segments of ODB yelling into a phone about fried chicken
    Hahah ah yeah they are slightly better not as funny though!!