Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth?

I love Antonio Cesaro but I would love to see R-Truth win the United States Championship from him, and for Kofi Kingston to retain his Intercontiental Championship.. These two most likely have great chemistry, and a feud with them would be great. I would have R-Truth go back to being a heel (not going to happen because Vince wants him as face) and maybe have a champion vs champion match at mania. Something that hasn't happened since Rey and Eddie fought each other at Wrestlemania 21. What do you guys think? Would you guys want to see it?

Blog Entries
    that could be an interesting feud. they should keep them both faces though. the serious fans would probably back kingston and the children could back r-truth.
    #TeamGeeky

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    This would be good.I think they should unify the Intercontinental and United States titles at Mania.Then unify the wwe and world titles.Bring back Cruserweight and bring in Ryders Internet title!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that could be an interesting feud. they should keep them both faces though. the serious fans would probably back kingston and the children could back r-truth.
    Yea a Face Champion Vs Face Champion could work well too. Should it be a unification match? Our winner takes all? Our just a simple Champion Vs Champion match?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yea a Face Champion Vs Face Champion could work well too. Should it be a unification match? Our winner takes all? Our just a simple Champion Vs Champion match?
    I would say just a champion vs champion match. unless you want to bring back a former championship to replace the loss of a midcard championship.
    #TeamGeeky

When will people realise that while the house shows are split into (predominantly) Raw and Smackdown, they won't unify the World Titles and they won't unify the US and Intercontinental titles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    When will people realise that while the house shows are split into (predominantly) Raw and Smackdown, they won't unify the World Titles and they won't unify the US and Intercontinental titles.
    So going to back to the brand split will be the way to go???

i dont really like kogi or truth so...... no , but i would like to see a champion vs champion like barret vs cesaro, it could be interesting, i know that both are heel, but who knows?

i think gabriel deserves a run with either title and so does a member of the shield ( to give more relevance to the factioN)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    So going to back to the brand split will be the way to go???
    How did you get that from what I wrote? I simply stated the house shows are still predominantly split along brand lines. In WWE eyes their is still a brand split, although you wouldn't really notice it from how the broadcast shows are set.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i dont really like kogi or truth so...... no , but i would like to see a champion vs champion like barret vs cesaro, it could be interesting, i know that both are heel, but who knows?

i think gabriel deserves a run with either title and so does a member of the shield ( to give more relevance to the factioN)
    I agree, Feud between Cesaro and Barrett would help both of them