Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Santino Marella.

I love Santino Marella. I think he makes a great face, and an even better heel (look at his work back in 07-08) and I love how much of the IWC and Fans alike are behind him. I feel Santino deserves a major title, but do you guys think its possible for Santino to somehow win a major title. Our do you think the way Santino has been built up with his comedic antics, that he could never be a world champion. But if you guys remember when he was in the Elimination Chamber, and was about to win the Royal Rumble the fans went crazy, and I'm sure they could have made a Santino win in one of those matches believable. And I'm pretty sure there would be plenty people who may get behind a Santino World Title Reign. Would you? And how would you accomplish this?

His first heel run is one of my favorite heel runs EVER. They need to turn him again and make him a major player on Smackdown.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I also Love Santino. Sadly, WWE loves their comedic personas and Santino is as comedic as they come. But I'd take him as a heel any day of the week. He's a prime example of why a cruiserweight title is needed.

"Haha, you lose!"

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    This guy has potential to be a future World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not even joking. Just make the Cobra into his signature, give him a more devastating finisher and he'll be good to go.

Blog Entries

He really needs his own show. It could float the WWE network

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This guy has potential to be a future World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not even joking. Just make the Cobra into his signature, give him a more devastating finisher and he'll be good to go.
    I always genuinely thought that his surprise roll-up would be a fresh and amazing "finisher" for him as a heel. It makes sense for his character, too.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Santino was absolutely hilarious as a heel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I always genuinely thought that his surprise roll-up would be a fresh and amazing "finisher" for him as a heel. It makes sense for his character, too.
    Same. He made the cowardly heel work like no one else I've ever seen in recent years.

santiona whc???? o hell no