Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Seriously? That's surprising. Regardless, if you end up digging on 'The Devil and God...', definitely check out 'Deja Entendu' and 'Daisy' as well. Jesse Lacey is a hell of a songwriter, and there's absolute gems to be found on all 3 of those albums.
    "Your Favourite Weapon" is a good album also. The 3 albums you listed are amazing, really good band live as well.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy f***ing shit Streetlight Manifesto has new music!!!! Ska fans rejoice!

Here is a download link for the album before it came out, don't say I never did anything for you

http://www.bunalti.com/?p=265898
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Mods approve my post ASAP, the public needs to know about Streetlight's new album!

Also Dennis, have you tried the new Coheed and Cambria Aftermath albums. Both are really good and brought them back into the spotlight for progressive rock and pop rock.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Mods approve my post ASAP, the public needs to know about Streetlight's new album!

Also Dennis, have you tried the new Coheed and Cambria Aftermath albums. Both are really good and brought them back into the spotlight for progressive rock and pop rock.
    I haven't seen either yet but I'll have to give them a try. I enjoy good albums of both genre's but albums of those genres that flop tend to flop hard. I'm glad you posted the new streetlight song! My friend showed me the last summer, they are pretty awesome.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't seen either yet but I'll have to give them a try. I enjoy good albums of both genre's but albums of those genres that flop tend to flop hard. I'm glad you posted the new streetlight song! My friend showed me the last summer, they are pretty awesome.
    That album has been delayed so much and now its coming out on April 30, people are losing their minds for a stream.

Coheed and Cambria have always been one of my favorites, most people I recommend them to don't like them at first because of Claudio's voice but after a bit it really grows. The only thing I don't like is all their music is set to their Sci fi novels but they are mixed in with real life to get it over easier. That and Stone Sour's double album has restored my faith in multi part albums that Green Day destroyed.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    That album has been delayed so much and now its coming out on April 30, people are losing their minds for a stream.

Coheed and Cambria have always been one of my favorites, most people I recommend them to don't like them at first because of Claudio's voice but after a bit it really grows. The only thing I don't like is all their music is set to their Sci fi novels but they are mixed in with real life to get it over easier. That and Stone Sour's double album has restored my faith in multi part albums that Green Day destroyed.
    haha, yea streetlight teased their album for far too long. I'm glad it seems like it's actually coming out now!

Weird voices don't tend to bother me. I am a big fan of the genre "Shoe gazing" So the Sci fi like music won't bother me much... I still haven't gotten around to listening to it, I also need to give stone sours new album a try... that band is actually pretty solid. They don't produce my favorite music but it's hard not to listen to their music and know it's actual music. A lot of people in that genre of music just produce a bunch of overproduced crap and sell it as hardcore, I'm glad Taylor has avoided that with Stone Sour. Green Day obviously didn't avoid that. haha
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha, yea streetlight teased their album for far too long. I'm glad it seems like it's actually coming out now!

Weird voices don't tend to bother me. I am a big fan of the genre "Shoe gazing" So the Sci fi like music won't bother me much... I still haven't gotten around to listening to it, I also need to give stone sours new album a try... that band is actually pretty solid. They don't produce my favorite music but it's hard not to listen to their music and know it's actual music. A lot of people in that genre of music just produce a bunch of overproduced crap and sell it as hardcore, I'm glad Taylor has avoided that with Stone Sour. Green Day obviously didn't avoid that. haha
    Part 2 is easily Stone Sour's best album and what Taylor needed to show that they aren't just some side gig.

Also Coheed's voice isn't weird, it's natural for them you just don't hear it much because its different here are two singles off of the Descension part of the album

#BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Part 2 is easily Stone Sour's best album and what Taylor needed to show that they aren't just some side gig.

Also Coheed's voice isn't weird, it's natural for them you just don't hear it much because its different here are two singles off of the Descension part of the album

Stone sour is actually much better than Slipknot IMO. I remember hearing them for the first time and thinking it was just a much more natural fit for Taylor. The only exception is Snuff is probably Taylor's best performance as a singer.

His voice isn't strange to me. It's actually a bit strange to me that it would make people not like his stuff... When you said that people don't listen to his music because of his voice I was expecting a Justin Vernon or Billy Corgan voice... If anything it's good voice for his genre... Prog rock tends to like a progressive sound hhaha .
    #TeamGeeky

Reunion now!!!! (Hopefully)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post

Reunion now!!!! (Hopefully)
    I don't think anyone would mind a reunion.
    #TeamGeeky