Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's funny...I have an inbox full of PM's from you that clearly demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that you indeed do covet my opinion. But clearly only when it suits you.

I could always use them to make an Aloisick-like thread.....
    Reads through the last few pages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, whatever dude. Most of my problems come from low self confidence not a lack of friends and I'm ok with that. I will openly admit I thought you were a cool guy and have asked you for help in the past on certain issues, which you have admitted to having similar ones in the past. If you want to mock me and try to humiliate me over an online forum congrats big man.
    And once again - that perception is yours. You should own it. But really Dennis, you tried playing with fire and making fun of me, but that's somehow different? Yeah, OK! Now you're all cut about it and you want to blame me, but go back and maybe get a friend to read this for their interpretation but you took me on, head on. Your comments couldn't be let go by because that's exactly what they were and I called it - so what? I'm simply holding up the mirror, dude. What it's reflecting is you. Don't try blaming that on me. You humiliated yourself bro - I just handed back the stuff you dropped yourself.

Blog Entries
    And once again - that perception is yours. You should own it. But really Dennis, you tried playing with fire and making fun of me, but that's somehow different? Yeah, OK! Now you're all cut about it and you want to blame me, but go back and maybe get a friend to read this for their interpretation but you took me on, head on. Your comments couldn't be let go by because that's exactly what they were and I called it - so what? I'm simply holding up the mirror, dude. What it's reflecting is you. Don't try blaming that on me. You humiliated yourself bro - I just handed back the stuff you dropped yourself.
    When did I make fun of you? I just pointed out one grammatical mistake. I assume was a typo. Again, if that will make you feel better to try to make users think less of me I don't care. I'm sure they don't think too highly of me anyway.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    When did I make fun of you? I just pointed out one grammatical mistake. I assume was a typo. Again, if that will make you feel better to try to make users think less of me I don't care. I'm sure they don't think too highly of me anyway.

Blog Entries

All right..where is my pin...need to pop those balloons those dang kids blew up while on my grass

Blog Entries
    hahahah I am not asking for a pity party bro. The fact that I have low confidence when it comes to girls is nothing bad. My life in general is awesome. I have awesome friends... My family seems to be there for me when it counts. I'll call that a win win. Sure, some things don't go exactly the way that I would want them to but that's life, it could be much worse. When the worst thing going for you is some guy is giving you personal attacks online I call that a win.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Dennis. STOP. Stop talking to Robstar. He is evil and will touch you in bad places. You must go to the land of Florence. You must go there now an listen to her machines make beautiful beautiful music. Do it now, before it's too late DenDen lol... Calm down guys. Geez.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    hahahah I am not asking for a pity party bro. The fact that I have low confidence when it comes to girls is nothing bad. My life in general is awesome. I have awesome friends... My family seems to be there for me when it counts. I'll call that a win win. Sure, some things don't go exactly the way that I would want them to but that's life, it could be much worse. When the worst thing going for you is some guy is giving you personal attacks online I call that a win.
    It's not personal. I just have a thing against ignorance in people in general. Like B Mac. It doesn't mean I hate you, like that even matters. I don't know why people get so up-in-arms about stupid stuff on the net?? Really, if the internet is impinging on your everyday feelings about things, then something is very wrong with that. Like B Mac. Or you could simply wait for someone to swoop in and comment in your favour and you could ride on the back of that to credibility. Like B Mac.

Blog Entries
    It's not personal. I just have a thing against ignorance in people in general. Like B Mac. It doesn't mean I hate you, like that even matters. I don't know why people get so up-in-arms about stupid stuff on the net?? Really, if the internet is impinging on your everyday feelings about things, then something is very wrong with that. Like B Mac. Or you could simply wait for someone to swoop in and comment in your favour and you could ride on the back of that to credibility. Like B Mac.
    I think there has been too much hate talk in this thread... How about some love
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    I dont need to coattails bitch! I can make my own points.. I did yesterday in fact Next time in gobba blog my thoughts!

Btw Dennis where is the love by black eyed peas would be a better choice...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!