Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1004
  1. #701
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Meanwhile, Dennis repeats his daily mantra: "PretendItDidn'tHappenPretendItDidn'tHappenPretend I tDidn'tHappen....."
    It doesn't matter. I could attack you and Iron Ape but it wouldn't prove anything. I don't do conflict. I will gladly debate people on issues but if you expect me to match someone personal attack to personal attack it's not going to happen. I'm not going to get online and post things like "gosh robby yous be stupid!" because I post for my amusement and that doesn't amuse me at all... Again, if that's not what you like... that's your deal not mine. I have no issue with anyone on this forum including you... If you don't like my posting for some reason I'm sorry, but I don't really mind either way to be honest.

    Side-note my sister said she thinks bon iver's voice sounds like crap live... what do you guys think?
    #BeJelly


  2. #702
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It doesn't matter. I could attack you and Iron Ape but it wouldn't prove anything. I don't do conflict. I will gladly debate people on issues but if you expect me to match someone personal attack to personal attack it's not going to happen. I'm not going to get online and post things like "gosh robby yous be stupid!" because I post for my amusement and that doesn't amuse me at all... Again, if that's not what you like... that's your deal not mine. I have no issue with anyone on this forum including you... If you don't like my posting for some reason I'm sorry, but I don't really mind either way to be honest.
    Then what is your reasoning for going on the attack in the last couple of pages? Because it totally contradicts what you wrote here above. Not that you'd see it, I suppose.

    And for the record, "gosh robby yous be stupid" is probably giving yourself a generous 50 IQ points head start to where you actually live.



  3. #703
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then what is your reasoning for going on the attack in the last couple of pages? Because it totally contradicts what you wrote here above. Not that you'd see it, I suppose.

    And for the record, "gosh robby yous be stupid" is probably giving yourself a generous 50 IQ points head start to where you actually live.
    LOL. I didn't do personal attacks. And if you think I'm an idiot ok. You can join the list long list of people who don't like me.
    #BeJelly


  4. #704
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    LOL. I didn't do personal attacks. And if you think I'm an idiot ok. You can join the list long list of people who don't like me.
    While you can join the long list of people that ignore the fact that people don't like them to avoid any possibly tough moments of introspection that might cause you to question yourself. So, yeah, might be easier if you avoided doing that - y'know, to avoid growth or becoming a better person. Because you know what they say - if more than a few people tell you something they have noticed about you, then definitely fuck them, they can't be right! Uh huh!

    It doesn't matter if I think you're an idiot or not Dennis. You go out of your way to prove it almost daily.



  5. #705
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    When we're not working on our own original projects, the bulk of our stuff is script doctoring and polishing dialogue.

    I generally prefer keeping specifics off of the board as I have zero interest in disgruntled board members using said information on various corners of the internet to slander me and potentially cause issues with my procuring work. I've actually had friends whose online shenanigans came back to bite them in the ass and in turn cost them jobs on projects, and tooting my own horn or whoring out my stuff just really isn't worth the risks involved.
    Wow, it's weird how far people will go to slander people over the internet. I understand not wanting to do that if you have seen it bite other people on the backside.
    #BeJelly


  6. #706
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While you can join the long list of people that ignore the fact that people don't like them to avoid any possibly tough moments of introspection that might cause you to question yourself. So, yeah, might be easier if you avoided doing that - y'know, to avoid growth or becoming a better person. Because you know what they say - if more than a few people tell you something they have noticed about you, then definitely fuck them, they can't be right! Uh huh!

    It doesn't matter if I think you're an idiot or not Dennis. You go out of your way to prove it almost daily.
    The fact that you feel the need to keep this conversation going is mind boggling to me LOL. I am sure people don't like you as well, everyone has their "haters". I'm not going to dwell on one persons opinion on me... It's your opinion and you are entitled to it... I will take it for the grain of salt that it is.
    #BeJelly


  7. #707
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The fact that you feel the need to keep this conversation going is mind boggling to me LOL. I am sure people don't like you as well, everyone has their "haters". I'm not going to dwell on one persons opinion on me... It's your opinion and you are entitled to it... I will take it for the grain of salt that it is.
    Unlike those who can't seem to keep a conversation going, I'm not inclined to just walking away in the middle of a point. That's for people who know they are wrong and can't follow through. And may I remind you that you're here too.

    The thing I don't understand about you is that you try to throw your own logic about and then make out as if it's personal when you are exposed as a fraud. That's a pretty weak defense. It means you never have to admit you're wrong because you are blaming "someone's personal opinion of you means you can't cut a break" or some nonsense and it's just an EXCUSE. If I were to just let your grade school like numbskullery to continue unchecked, this site would become an idiocracy in no time. So, excuse me if I want the standard of this site to continue above the absurd and foolish.

    But I'm sure it's all still personal though isn't it? It's other people that "just don't understand" all the time, isn't it? Nice throw off. It's why you can't see why people with normal relationships don't want you in theirs. Because you refuse to. It comes back to you.



  8. #708
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Unlike those who can't seem to keep a conversation going, I'm not inclined to just walking away in the middle of a point. That's for people who know they are wrong and can't follow through. And may I remind you that you're here too.

    The thing I don't understand about you is that you try to throw your own logic about and then make out as if it's personal when you are exposed as a fraud. That's a pretty weak defense. It means you never have to admit you're wrong because you are blaming "someone's personal opinion of you means you can't cut a break" or some nonsense and it's just an EXCUSE. If I were to just let your grade school like numbskullery to continue unchecked, this site would become an idiocracy in no time. So, excuse me if I want the standard of this site to continue above the absurd and foolish.

    But I'm sure it's all still personal though isn't it? It's other people that "just don't understand" all the time, isn't it? Nice throw off. It's why you can't see why people with normal relationships don't want you in theirs. Because you refuse to. It comes back to you.
    I'm glad that you have an opinion. Again, I don't care for your opinion... You and others may think I'm an idiot, and that's fine. We are adults... if the things that I say come off as stupid to you fine judge me as stupid. I don't partake in name calling. That's not my thing. I could go on some random rant about why I disagree with you, but to be honest it's a waste of my time. I would rather sit back and play video games and talk to my friends... but I'm glad you think so highly of me.
    #BeJelly


  9. #709
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad that you have an opinion. Again, I don't care for your opinion... You and others may think I'm an idiot, and that's fine. We are adults... if the things that I say come off as stupid to you fine judge me as stupid. I don't partake in name calling. That's not my thing. I could go on some random rant about why I disagree with you, but to be honest it's a waste of my time. I would rather sit back and play video games and talk to my friends... but I'm glad you think so highly of me.
    That's funny...I have an inbox full of PM's from you that clearly demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that you indeed do covet my opinion. But clearly only when it suits you.

    I could always use them to make an Aloisick-like thread.....



  10. #710
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's funny...I have an inbox full of PM's from you that clearly demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that you indeed do covet my opinion. But clearly only when it suits you.

    I could always use them to make an Aloisick-like thread.....
    Yea, whatever dude. Most of my problems come from low self confidence not a lack of friends and I'm ok with that. I will openly admit I thought you were a cool guy and have asked you for help in the past on certain issues, which you have admitted to having similar ones in the past. If you want to mock me and try to humiliate me over an online forum congrats big man.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.