Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Sorry, I don't carry on a conversation like you guys want me to.
    Dennis: helping perpetuate the myth that using gifs to express something he's not clever enough to articulate is an adequate substitute for actual words. Well done.

And for the record, you don't carry on a conversation at all. You stomp it and skew it and dress it up in dolls dresses and have tea with it but you DO NOT, in any near estimation help to CARRY IT ON.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis: helping perpetuate the myth that using gifs to express something he's not clever enough to articulate is an adequate substitute for actual words. Well done.

And for the record, you don't carry on a conversation at all. You stomp it and skew it and dress it up in dolls dresses and have tea with it but you DO NOT, in any near estimation help to CARRY IT ON.
    Lol. Whatever man....
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Aw, don't go building sand-castles in your baby maker, Denise.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Aw, don't go building sand-castles in your baby maker, Denise.
    Again, I don't really care if for some reason you guys don't like my topics of conversation... or whatever you guys would call what I do. I have no sand in my vagina, I just don't feel the need to defend such silly attacks... the only reason I said anything about this one was because I got a chuckle out of the sand-castles comment.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dennis:Pffffft, whatever Ape

Again, I don't really care if for some reason you guys don't like my topics of conversation... or whatever you guys would call what I do. I have no sand in my vagina, I just don't feel the need to defend such silly attacks... the only reason I said anything about this one was because I got a chuckle out of the sand-castles comment.
    I haven't been attacking you in any capacity. You're just being overly sensitive and melodramatic. lol?

Blog Entries
    Are you constantly on the defense Donny? I bet that's a direct result of hanging out with girls all the time. Just how is pointing out that you obsess over certain topics that fascinate you - which you admitted to doing by the way - just how is that attacking you? I really think your insecurity about these issues demonstrates an unsureness of your choices - in short, you feel the need to defend them vigorously to justify to your very own self that you should feel ok liking this or that. It's not about convincing anyone else - it's about you not trusting your instincts. Don't blame me for a thing that originates in you. I'm just casting light on it.

Blog Entries
    Here are some random songs that I thought could start some interesting conversations

I'm not a huge fan of it... I tend not to be a total fan of radio friendly hard rock... but I don't mind this song actually the lyrics are obviously very punk-ish which is cool.

I love this song, catchy lyrics...weird message. Chorus is epic, though I can't really relate because I have never really done drugs...

What do you guys think about these songs?

Blog Entries

To add on what do you guys think about this compared to the original!?