Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because of the content, people tend to personalise music more - and take ownership of it, defend it like it was their own flesh and blood. It's a weird symbiotic like relationship
    I get that, I tend to get defensive when people bash the music that I like. A girl came over with one of my friends and called my choice in music *homophobic slurs* every time I'd put on a song... and so I told her to get the heck out of my house lol.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Haha, I can't imagine you telling a girl to get lost Denny. Although I imagine it sounded something like this "Look I'm soryy you don't like my taste in music, I really am sorry, but I don't like that you called it gay 3 million times and I'm sorry but that's about 2 and a half million times too many for me so once again, I'm sorry but would you please get the heck out of my house? Please? Pretty please? And I am sorry. So bye. Sorry. Thanks. See you tomorrow?" lol

Here you go Dennis,

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, I can't imagine you telling a girl to get lost Denny. Although I imagine it sounded something like this "Look I'm soryy you don't like my taste in music, I really am sorry, but I don't like that you called it gay 3 million times and I'm sorry but that's about 2 and a half million times too many for me so once again, I'm sorry but would you please get the heck out of my house? Please? Pretty please? And I am sorry. So bye. Sorry. Thanks. See you tomorrow?" lol
    LOL, I was too nice about it... but I wasn't that nice. She said the cure, talking heads, foo fighters, nirvana, and pearl jam suck... That's just too far! plus she wasn't hot.... so that helped

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Here you go Dennis,
    I do like that song!
    #TeamGeeky

As do I...That chorus...Talk about it,carry on.....Best part right there...

probly my fav of theirs actually.

Blog Entries
    As do I...That chorus...Talk about it,carry on.....Best part right there...
    I like that the foo have such a large range of music they can play. big me and the pretender are so much different. Some bands play great songs, but their songs just kind of all sound the same.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Here you go Dennis,
    Not only it's a good song, the video is funny too.

I lost track of what Foo Fighters are doing long ago. I still have "The Color and the Shape" on tape (I was 12 when they released that one, it was may and I wasn't turning 13 till October). I was (and still am) more interested in the fast, energetic tracks, so my fav is still Monkey Wrench.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Not only it's a good song, the video is funny too.

I lost track of what Foo Fighters are doing long ago. I still have "The Color and the Shape" on tape (I was 12 when they released that one, it was may and I wasn't turning 13 till October). I was (and still am) more interested in the fast, energetic tracks, so my fav is still Monkey Wrench.
    their entire new(ish) album is full of high energy songs. Monkey wrench is a great song...

Side note: Madness by muse has just tied Foo fighters' song The pretender as the most weeks at number one on the alternative billboards. A new record will likely be set next week.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Alternative charts. There's like a million different genre billboard charts designed for different artists to get a look in and feel and be recognised as validated. Honestly, most people wouldn't know whether to like something or not if not for these rigged popularity contests.

Get back to me when an album stays on the charts for 741 weeks, as Dark Side Of The Moon did. And that's when there was ONE chart - the music chart.