Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    There isn't a list thread, this is the music discussion thread. I have already put all the lists I have come up with for music in this thread... (excluding my top 100 songs... that list took forever to make, and would be time consuming to post haha)
    Are you TIME magazine or something? Like, why on earth would you do that?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Are you TIME magazine or something? Like, why on earth would you do that?
    I don't know why I did that. I was really, really bored on a Saturday that I didn't have plans for until like 8 oclock... and it was noon. Me and my friends have always talked about me making a top 100 list because I make a ton of lists. So I thought we would get a chuckle out of my top 100 list. The bad thing about that is, I'm a human and my preferences change often. The number 4 song on that list probably wouldn't place on it anymore. or at least in the top 50.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know why I did that. I was really, really bored on a Saturday that I didn't have plans for until like 8 oclock... and it was noon. Me and my friends have always talked about me making a top 100 list because I make a ton of lists. So I thought we would get a chuckle out of my top 100 list. The bad thing about that is, I'm a human and my preferences change often. The number 4 song on that list probably wouldn't place on it anymore. or at least in the top 50.

Denny, seriously...

I wish I had the time to spend on things that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'm trying to get to the root of what your obsession with lists is. Are you OCD? Do you think people are so fascinated with your taste that this shit is going to be preserved in time capsules? What?

I really just don't see the value in arbitrarily ranking things like that. Art isn't a marathon, and reducing it to such is incredibly strange to me.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Denny, seriously...

I wish I had the time to spend on things that you do.
    I got to listen to music, and make a list of awesome songs. I already had a list of my favorite song by the artists who dominated the list... that helped a lot. At some points I just had to decide which song I liked better between a foo fighter song and a xx song... that's not that though.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm trying to get to the root of what your obsession with lists is. Are you OCD? Do you think people are so fascinated with your taste that this shit is going to be preserved in time capsules? What?

I really just don't see the value in arbitrarily ranking things like that. Art isn't a marathon, and reducing it to such is incredibly strange to me.
    I don't have ocd.. I like to look back at what I liked in the past though. Sometimes I see lists I have made in the past and go... oh man that was an awesome song... and it's just a reminder I should listen to that song.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I've got the answer to Dennis. I finally figured it out, nailed it down and put that sucker to bed. It was simple really.

Amphetamines. He's on lots and lots of amphetamines.

I reflect upon songs that I used to listen to and enjoy as well...with my memory. I don't have, like, .PDF files documenting my auditory journey through the years. I'm trying to be polite, but that's crazy person shit.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've got the answer to Dennis. I finally figured it out, nailed it down and put that sucker to bed. It was simple really.

I have never done an illegal drug. and I have never taken a pain killer. haha and before someone notices I'm from washington and points out that pot is legal here.. I haven't done that either.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

That would definitely explain it.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9