Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But that's my point they don't use it to discuss about music they just posting songs from youtube.The same problem was with movies htread and that lead Ape to change the title
    So if someone wants to discuss music they can come here... and if they want to look at hyperlinks for songs that fellow members like they can go there I don't see the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh course he is..I was a fan of Nirvana first and Kurt Cobain is one of my musical heroes, as is Grohl ..I think that both of them have different styles but, he has applied the grunge roots to some excellent tracks..That album is excellent
    I agree, Obviously foo fighters are more of a radio friendly grunge (neo grunge/ post grunge) but they for sure have similarities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's good news. Songs For The Deaf was by far the best QOTSA album in my opinion. Grohl, apart from being a good singer/songwriter is one of this generations most outstanding drummers.
    I'm hoping the stories of Trent Reznor being connected to this project will mean he is producing the album.
    Reznor is gold as far as music goes so I hope your right about him producing it.... That could put this new album to the next level.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, we need this thread because all people do is post clip there. If people were discussing music over there I would have changed the title too. But they weren't. Which is exactly why I posted my QOTSA comment in CBoT. So, I really don't know what you're trying to say....
    You know what i'm trying to say.We have two thread instead of one.I don't have a problem with that just pointing out what's the problem with the other thread

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree, Obviously foo fighters are more of a radio friendly grunge (neo grunge/ post grunge) but they for sure have similarities.
    Definitely, they are much more for the easier offended? They do but, they also have major differences.. On another note the Foos played here in the summer and i sat out the front of my house and lapped up the strumming of the guitars and the drum beats

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

So if someone wants to discuss music they can come here... and if they want to look at hyperlinks for songs that fellow members like they can go there I don't see the problem
    It would have been better if we had one thread and people use it to discuss too not only to post songs.Because its nice to have music and discussion in the same thread

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You know what i'm trying to say.We have two thread instead of one.I don't have a problem with that just pointing out what's the problem with the other thread
    I don't think there is a problem with either thread. They are two separate ideas and only similar because both deal with music, but that doesn't mean they are the same thing by any means.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Definitely, they are much more for the easier offended? They do but, they also have major differences.. On another note the Foos played here in the summer and i sat out the front of my house and lapped up the strumming of the guitars and the drum beats
    hahah that's awesome. Yea, post grunge is much more radio friend plus dave grohl has a more traditional lead vocalist voice.
    #BeJelly

hahah that's awesome. Yea, post grunge is much more radio friend plus dave grohl has a more traditional lead vocalist voice.
    It really was
    He definitely has, I love the sound of Kurt but, Dave has an easier to adapt to voice and he leads a band well and he can also be in the background and shine

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    It really was
    He definitely has, I love the sound of Kurt but, Dave has an easier to adapt to voice and he leads a band well and he can also be in the background and shine
    fair points. Dave did do back up vocals for nirvana as well so you can notice dave grohls voice in songs like smells like teen spirit.
    #BeJelly

fair points. Dave did do back up vocals for nirvana as well so you can notice dave grohls voice in songs like smells like teen spirit.
    which is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best songs of the 1990's, nuff said..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    which is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best songs of the 1990's, nuff said..
    yea, it's for sure one of the most influential songs ever. I had a discussion a while back in which we were comparing the influence that the song paint it black had against the influence that smells like teen spirit had and has... I took the side of teen spirit and I was surprised how much validity and ground I actually had to stand on taking one of the biggest stone songs on in a debate of importance to rock music.
    #BeJelly