Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No I like The Specials. Good stuff
    have you tried Streetlight Manifesto or Suburban Legends(Their first 3 albums)?

Streetlight is about to release an album in April so that is something I am looking forward to that.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    have you tried Streetlight Manifesto or Suburban Legends(Their first 3 albums)?

Streetlight is about to release an album in April so that is something I am looking forward to that.
    Streetlight postponed that album so much! I hope it's worth the wait.

Blog Entries
    Do you guys know of any good albums or songs that have come out this year? Or at least released to the radio this year? I am trying to stay up to date on music for this year... It should be a hard task with how many bands that I like are coming out with albums this year. Phoenix's new song Entertainment is pretty good, interesting but good.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    The top rock album right now is People, Hell and Angels by Jimi Hendrix... umm haha
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Do you guys know of any good albums or songs that have come out this year? Or at least released to the radio this year? I am trying to stay up to date on music for this year... It should be a hard task with how many bands that I like are coming out with albums this year. Phoenix's new song Entertainment is pretty good, interesting but good.
    From what I hear people saying, David Bowie has just released a remarkably good album. But I haven't heard it.

Don't be swayed by trends. Search out music that appeals to you - genre and era shouldn't matter that much. Unless you are just looking to be in to something for the sake of being seen to be into it.

Blog Entries
    From what I hear people saying, David Bowie has just released a remarkably good album. But I haven't heard it.

Don't be swayed by trends. Search out music that appeals to you - genre and era shouldn't matter that much. Unless you are just looking to be in to something for the sake of being seen to be into it.
    I'll have to check out that album.

I wasn't trying to only listen to this years stuff, I just didn't want to lose track of the bands that I do likes new stuff. I tend to give newer stuff a shot for some reason. I listened to babel by Mumford and Sons even though Sigh no more was underwhelming after Little Lion Man. Babel while not a great album is much better than Sigh No More.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I gave up trying to keep up since there is just too much out there. Just grab what you hear and like and go from there. One of the worst musical crimes as a listener is to gloss over stuff that really deserves repeated listening, in order to attempt to just 'keep up with the times'. Just because the industry can be fickle, doesn't mean as a listener you have to be.

Blog Entries
    I gave up trying to keep up since there is just too much out there. Just grab what you hear and like and go from there. One of the worst musical crimes as a listener is to gloss over stuff that really deserves repeated listening, in order to attempt to just 'keep up with the times'. Just because the industry can be fickle, doesn't mean as a listener you have to be.
    That's a fair point. It's tough to keep up with the music industry sometimes especially when it seems like some artists pump out albums as quick as possible in order to gain more money. I mean, I get that, it's a business and they don't owe me anything but I wish sometimes that they would put out more quality albums instead of such a huge volume of albums.
    #TeamGeeky

Are you a Brand New fan, Dennis? I was just curious. We seem to have somewhat similar tastes, and I think they'd be a band right up your alley. 'The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me' is legit one of my all-time favorite albums. It's 6 or 7 years old now, but it still sounds fresh. If you haven't already, you should hop right on checking that shit out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Knowing I'll probably regret it later hasn't stopped me from downloading Whitesnake. Maybe I feel sorry for David Coverdale or something