Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 993
  1. #791
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    And it's winter and freezing here in Pennsylvania. Does that mean that non-jean-wearing folks are suddenly doubling-down on denim? No. of course not. Jeans just happen to not be a big part of certain people's wardrobes, and climate has fuck all to do with that (HINT: there are other fabrics).
    I didn't mean it as in they had to wear jeans... I meant it as they have to wear pants... and jeans just happen to be the in thing around where I live... Semi tight jeans are what girls wear most of the time from what I notice. Obviously denim isn't the only thing you can wear in the winter... hahah
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't mean it as in they had to wear jeans... I meant it as they have to wear pants... and jeans just happen to be the in thing around where I live... Semi tight jeans are what girls wear most of the time from what I notice. Obviously denim isn't the only thing you can wear in the winter... hahah
    pants =/= jeans

    AGAIN, jeans are no more popular in your area than they are ANYWHERE else. It's just the type of people that you're basing your observations off of.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't mean it as in they had to wear jeans... I meant it as they have to wear pants... and jeans just happen to be the in thing around where I live... Semi tight jeans are what girls wear most of the time from what I notice. Obviously denim isn't the only thing you can wear in the winter... hahah


    One of the perks of living in Texas... Shorts, Skirts, and Dresses are in during most of the year. Sure, there are plenty of girls who wear jeans but it is because they are just hanging out with friends and not trying to impress on a day that the weather is in the 60s instead of it is usual 80 degree, shorts friendly atmosphere. If a girl is getting 'dolled up' in my area, jeans are usually only worn in a last resort or when hard pressed for time.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #794
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    pants =/= jeans

    AGAIN, jeans are no more popular in your area than they are ANYWHERE else. It's just the type of people that you're basing your observations off of.
    I didn't say pants = jeans...

    Just in curiosity, how can you know what is the popular fashion where I live? I have only ever been very broad about where I live for obvious reasons, this in the internet. unless you are arguing that all fashion is roughly the same in the united states or some weird general argument like that.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't say pants = jeans...

    Just in curiosity, how can you know what is the popular fashion where I live? I have only ever been very broad about where I live for obvious reasons, this in the internet. unless you are arguing that all fashion is roughly the same in the united states or some weird general argument like that.




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #796


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #797
    Dennis' obituary will read as followed:

    "Here lies Dennis. His ability to take a micro-sampling and then incorrectly apply it on a macro-level will forever remain unparalleled. He is survived by people who are intensely grateful to no longer have to repeatedly reiterate the same point over and over in the hopes that he'll successfully be able to navigate from his home point of A to the far reaches of B. To them he leaves his never-ending supply of anecdotal evidence and refreshing breath mints."

    Goodnight, sweet prince.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dennis' obituary will read as followed:

    "Here lies Dennis. His ability to take a micro-sampling and then incorrectly apply it on a macro-level will forever remain unparalleled. He is survived by people who are intensely grateful to no longer have to repeatedly reiterate the same point over and over in the hopes that he'll successfully be able to navigate from his home point of A to the far reaches of B. To them he leaves his never-ending supply of anecdotal evidence and refreshing breath mints."

    Goodnight, sweet prince.


    I bet AshPunk gets his collection of Foo Fighter t-shirts, Bmac gets creative control of his eFed characters, and I get his terabyte consisting of all the pdf files of "Top 100" lists he has compiled.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #799
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dennis' obituary will read as followed:

    "Here lies Dennis. His ability to take a micro-sampling and then incorrectly apply it on a macro-level will forever remain unparalleled. He is survived by people who are intensely grateful to no longer have to repeatedly reiterate the same point over and over in the hopes that he'll successfully be able to navigate from his home point of A to the far reaches of B. To them he leaves his never-ending supply of anecdotal evidence and refreshing breath mints."

    Goodnight, sweet prince.
    I'm competent enough to get points. I asked a question, I think I gathered where you were going with it... I just asked to make sure to make sure what your point was... it wasn't like your point was drawn out in the sand lol. Good talking to you though ape, sweet dreams apie ahhaha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #800
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,416
    Blog Entries
    3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.