Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1004
  1. #601
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alternative charts. There's like a million different genre billboard charts designed for different artists to get a look in and feel and be recognised as validated. Honestly, most people wouldn't know whether to like something or not if not for these rigged popularity contests.

    Get back to me when an album stays on the charts for 741 weeks, as Dark Side Of The Moon did. And that's when there was ONE chart - the music chart.
    I don't really mind having different charts for alternative rock. I get your point though, obviously the dark side of the moon was much larger than second law could ever dream of being. I just thought it was an interesting fact, plus I hate the song madness, so it beating a foo song at anything makes me a little sad haha
    #BeJelly


  2. #602
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hey, it wouldn't be me if I wasn't growling about how something is not as good as it used to be



  3. #603
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, it wouldn't be me if I wasn't growling about how something is not as good as it used to be
    True, you do like to bicker

    I enjoy the alt song charts normally... Not lately... but normally. Thrift shop and madness are two of the worst songs to grace that chart in a long time... and they are doing well, which makes me sad. I don't understand why people like that thrift shop song at all. ( I like muse by the way, I just hate that song)
    #BeJelly


  4. #604
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alternative charts. There's like a million different genre billboard charts designed for different artists to get a look in and feel and be recognised as validated. Honestly, most people wouldn't know whether to like something or not if not for these rigged popularity contests.

    Get back to me when an album stays on the charts for 741 weeks, as Dark Side Of The Moon did. And that's when there was ONE chart - the music chart.


    Gotta love Money.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  5. #605
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get that, I tend to get defensive when people bash the music that I like. A girl came over with one of my friends and called my choice in music *homophobic slurs* every time I'd put on a song... and so I told her to get the heck out of my house lol.
    psh if anyone gets ridiculed for what music they like is me. Oh well it hits on a personal level and I love it no matter what others say.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #606
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    psh if anyone gets ridiculed for what music they like is me. Oh well it hits on a personal level and I love it no matter what others say.
    I get ridiculed for liking female artists, I don't know if I get ridiculed as bad as if I liked boybands like you though. Some of my friends think I like bands like paramore and FATM because they think I want to **** the lead singer, which isn't the reason I like it... I'm sure you get more crap for your love of the backstreet boys though because they can't view it like they view my liking of FATM and paramore.
    #BeJelly


  7. #607
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get ridiculed for liking female artists, I don't know if I get ridiculed as bad as if I liked boybands like you though. Some of my friends think I like bands like paramore and FATM because they think I want to **** the lead singer, which isn't the reason I like it... I'm sure you get more crap for your love of the backstreet boys though because they can't view it like they view my liking of FATM and paramore.
    yeah oh well it is what it is. and you better not want to fuck my future wife Hayley Willaims!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #608
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    yeah oh well it is what it is. and you better not want to fuck my future wife Hayley Willaims!
    PFT!!!!!!! You're wife!

    My friend has a mega crush on her. He thinks she has the greatest voice and I can't convince him that it's because she is smoking hot. I do like paramore, but he will say things like she is better than adele and florence, and that's crazy talk!
    #BeJelly


  9. #609
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    PFT!!!!!!! You're wife!

    My friend has a mega crush on her. He thinks she has the greatest voice and I can't convince him that it's because she is smoking hot. I do like paramore, but he will say things like she is better than adele and florence, and that's crazy talk!
    I will fight for the right to Marry her! and she is better than Adele. Florance is well really good.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #610
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I will fight for the right to Marry her! and she is better than Adele. Florance is well really good.
    I like Hayley Williams' music genre better than Adele's but I think Adele has a better voice. I will admit being a huge fan of FATM, so I can't really compare her to other female artists fairly... But if I was being honest I'd say that Adele is nearly as good as Florence. Which is saying alot, beings I like Florence + The Machine a lot. Not quite as much as you like Backstreet boys, maybe.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.