Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I got to listen to music, and make a list of awesome songs. I already had a list of my favorite song by the artists who dominated the list... that helped a lot. At some points I just had to decide which song I liked better between a foo fighter song and a xx song... that's not that though.
    I am not saying its "tough" to make a list of what you like. I am saying it is time consuming.

In order to formulate this list, you had to extensively spend time thinking, to the best of your recollection, of all songs you have ever heard and list them in a top 100 format. The amount of time it would take for me to attempt to recall the songs that I thought to be impressive to excellent and the range of all music in general is just a sick amount of time spent on the project. I couldn't, in good conscience, make a "Top 100 songs" list and not factor into it those from previous generations. Example - Where did "Star Spangled Banner" or "Silent Night" fall on your list?

See, these are songs I would take into account, thus it would require me to spend a MASSIVE amount of time on a top 100 of all time list. Since I have kids, I do not have this much time to sit around thinking of these things. Hence, my jealousy for your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone