Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1004
  1. #381
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    52
    crazy time for music. Flyleaf lost their lead singer a few weeks ago and now 3 Days Grace just lost theirs. Both singer resigned and My Darkest Days frontman will be taking over for the rest of 3DG's tour. Flyleaf will probably go under since they aren't anything without Lucy.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #382
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    52
    but on the bright side, I managed to find an audio link to the new Sevendust single Decay that hasn't been taken down

    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  3. #383
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    crazy time for music. Flyleaf lost their lead singer a few weeks ago and now 3 Days Grace just lost theirs. Both singer resigned and My Darkest Days frontman will be taking over for the rest of 3DG's tour. Flyleaf will probably go under since they aren't anything without Lucy.
    my friend is a huge flyleaf fan and he is getting a facebook message to tell him one of his favorite bands are over haha. I don't think 3dg will do very well with out their lead singer.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #384
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    My top ten songs released in 2012 (either as a single or on an album)(no repeating artists)
    1.) Little Black Submarines-The Black Keys
    2.) No light, No light- Florence + The Machine
    3.) I Will Wait- Mumford and sons
    4.) Little talks- of monsters and men
    5.) Bridge burning- Foo fighters
    6.) Angels- The XX
    7.) Trojans- Atlas genius
    8.) Ho Hey- The Lumineers
    9.) A-Team- Ed sheeran
    10.) Nerve ending- Silversun Pickups

    What do you guys think of this list?
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #385



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #386
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My top ten songs released in 2012 (either as a single or on an album)(no repeating artists)
    1.) Little Black Submarines-The Black Keys
    2.) No light, No light- Florence + The Machine
    3.) I Will Wait- Mumford and sons
    4.) Little talks- of monsters and men
    5.) Bridge burning- Foo fighters
    6.) Angels- The XX
    7.) Trojans- Atlas genius
    8.) Ho Hey- The Lumineers
    9.) A-Team- Ed sheeran
    10.) Nerve ending- Silversun Pickups

    What do you guys think of this list?
    I seen this wonderful man last night, he was incredible..
    The Belfast Odyssey Arena, was his biggest gig to date..I was one of the 9000 people in Northern Ireland that night to see one lf my favourite stars of all time and i was the best live act i have ever seen..

    his voice, his presence and just him in general..was nothing short of pure excellence


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #387
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I seen this wonderful man last night, he was incredible..
    The Belfast Odyssey Arena, was his biggest gig to date..I was one of the 9000 people in Northern Ireland that night to see one lf my favourite stars of all time and i was the best live act i have ever seen..

    his voice, his presence and just him in general..was nothing short of pure excellence
    Last year had a ton of incredible music so for him to even make the list with his very soft music style means I think he is a pretty solid artist... but I mean the top 8 songs might make my top 100 favorite songs of all time. so I think it was hard to put him much higher than I did. I think all that needs to be said is that I put foo fighters at 5, that's how incredibly awesome the top four songs are
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #388
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Last year had a ton of incredible music so for him to even make the list with his very soft music style means I think he is a pretty solid artist... but I mean the top 8 songs might make my top 100 favorite songs of all time. so I think it was hard to put him much higher than I did. I think all that needs to be said is that I put foo fighters at 5, that's how incredibly awesome the top four songs are
    His album both when on a record label and his EP's when he was playing pubs all have incredible and truly outstanding music..

    My top 100 of all time..He is in it several times


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #389
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    His album both when on a record label and his EP's when he was playing pubs all have incredible and truly outstanding music..

    My top 100 of all time..He is in it several times
    my top 100 favorite sons are dominated by 10 bands haha... Foo Fighters and Florence + The Machine both placed on that list over 7 times I think. I think when I made the list it was before little black submarines and I placed no light no light in my top five of all time. I think a-team might make my top 100 but it's a stacked list... number 100 was let the flames begin by paramore, it's hard to replace a chick band on my list haha.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #390



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.