Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    decided to watch Florence and the machine's mtv unplugged session. that band is just awesome. Grind I looked on spotify for that album and couldn't find it... I'm going to try to find it but it might take me a little longer to get a review on that album for that reason.
    Take it easy, man, there's no hurry at all. Glad you liked Unleashed.

I leave this for everyone's consideration. I'm in a Viking Metal band (that label is wrong, as they throw in bands with different styles just because they sing about Vikings) and we're considering covering a song that has nothing to do with the style, such as House of the Rising Sun by The Animals.

Do you like when a group makes a cover of a radically different style or you just plain think they destroy the original? I leave you an example in the form of Losing my Religion revised by melodic Black Metal band Graveworm:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!