Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not surprised that you subscribe to that particular line of bullshit they're feeding people Denny
    I don't understand what your talking about. I don't care about taylor swift. I listen to rock music... I don't even pay attention to her crap type of music. I leave that to the children.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Swift has likely taken more cock than Jenna Jameson. It's in her publicists interest to push the pure, girl next door image but look at the guys she plows through. And she totally looks like the type who gags for it. Watch out for the quiet ones - they're quiet for a reason. They have more to hide.
    damn more than Jenna Jameson? I mean I would say less than that but I like that comparison.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Holyhose, what do you think about female rock singers? I have noticed that some people tend to want to stay away from them... it's strange to me.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Holyhose, what do you think about female rock singers? I have noticed that some people tend to want to stay away from them... it's strange to me.
    Hayley Williams is my future wife!

Uh honestly if you can sing it doesn't matter on the gender! On band I really like right now is Tonight Alive
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hayley Williams is my future wife!

Uh honestly if you can sing it doesn't matter on the gender! On band I really like right now is Tonight Alive
    Tonight alive covers Little Lion man right? That's a pretty sick cover. I don't remember if it was nevermoreravengirl or damduse who posted the cover for paint it black by versaemerge in the better song? thread... but that's another great cover by a female lead band. Hayley williams is awesome... Paramore's new cd comes out early next year... that should be good.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Tonight alive covers Little Lion man right? That's a pretty sick cover. I don't remember if it was nevermoreravengirl or damduse who posted the cover for paint it black by versaemerge in the better song? thread... but that's another great cover by a female lead band. Hayley williams is awesome... Paramore's new cd comes out early next year... that should be good.
    I am stoked for Paramore's new album! And yeah Tonight Alive covers "Little Lion Man" I love the way she says "Fuck" lol and I haven't had a chance to check out Versaemerge I do know she sings on a song by A Day To Remember "If It means A Lot To You"
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Reading this whole thread tonight. I'm not surprised that I almost don't know shit about many of the bands you mentioned in it. I lost grip of what's going on with my fav styles, so guess what happens with genres that don't interest me. I started to realize that disrepecting certain music styles is a show of being an ignoramus, so I just say "Yeah, that may be good, but doesn't appeal to me".

If Dennis is still interested in discovering styles/bands/albums/whatever, I'd like to read what he thinks of one of my fav albums in recent times, Grand Magus's "Iron Will".

And 2012 song to me has to be Unleashed's "Fimbulwinter", that guitar melody is a killer (first 20 seconds or so):

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Great female rockers - Deborah Harry, Ann Wilson, Shirley Manson

Blog Entries
    Great female rockers - Deborah Harry, Ann Wilson, Shirley Manson
    Are they all apart of bands? or are they solo artists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Reading this whole thread tonight. I'm not surprised that I almost don't know shit about many of the bands you mentioned in it. I lost grip of what's going on with my fav styles, so guess what happens with genres that don't interest me. I started to realize that disrepecting certain music styles is a show of being an ignoramus, so I just say "Yeah, that may be good, but doesn't appeal to me".

If Dennis is still interested in discovering styles/bands/albums/whatever, I'd like to read what he thinks of one of my fav albums in recent times, Grand Magus's "Iron Will".

And 2012 song to me has to be Unleashed's "Fimbulwinter", that guitar melody is a killer (first 20 seconds or so):

That's a pretty solid song... I am not hugely into death metal but that was quality.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    decided to watch Florence and the machine's mtv unplugged session. that band is just awesome. Grind I looked on spotify for that album and couldn't find it... I'm going to try to find it but it might take me a little longer to get a review on that album for that reason.
    #BeJelly