Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    He only made it in the US because of his song writing and singing abilities, wasn't for being polite..He has an attitude problem
    I was unaware that was one of your qualifiers to solo artists that have made it in america. I was just pointing out the fact that he is an english solo artist that has gained popularity in america.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was unaware that was one of your qualifiers to solo artists that have made it in america. I was just pointing out the fact that he is an english solo artist that has gained popularity in america.
    Any can qualify
    He has gained popularity but, so have awful, terrible, music killing bands like *CRINGE* One Direction..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Any can qualify
    He has gained popularity but, so have awful, terrible, music killing bands like *CRINGE* One Direction..
    Yea, I agree with that. Though I wouldn't say sting is on that level, I'm not his biggest fan but saying he helped kill music would be a little overkill. Bands like one direction are going to be popular as long as there are 13 year old girls who want to see strange adult to older teenage men sing awkwardly catchy songs.
    #BeJelly

I just don't like him..
    They started out on a talent recruiting show, X Factor and because crazy 6-18 year olds think they are pretty and talented they will remain popular until they are in there 30's still singing about dimples in your spine and the human race dies out... It is the fact people find these boys attractive..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I just don't like him..
    They started out on a talent recruiting show, X Factor and because crazy 6-18 year olds think they are pretty and talented they will remain popular until they are in there 30's still singing about dimples in your spine and the human race dies out... It is the fact people find these boys attractive..
    The united states puts a sexual spin on everything. Florence welch isn't ugly but because she doesn't have huge body parts nicki minaj is much more popular in america. nickelback sings about sex and they are much more popular than the band the black keys, who write much better music. I could go on and on.. I'm not dissing on people who write sexual music or have sexual bodies, Why not capitalize on peoples shallowness. I would prefer it be more clever though, songs like all my life by foo fighters are incredibly sexual but you could listen to it and not know.
    #BeJelly

The united states puts a sexual spin on everything. Florence welch isn't ugly but because she doesn't have huge body parts nicki minaj is much more popular in america. nickelback sings about sex and they are much more popular than the band the black keys, who write much better music. I could go on and on.. I'm not dissing on people who write sexual music or have sexual bodies, Why not capitalize on peoples shallowness. I would prefer it be more clever though, songs like all my life by foo fighters are incredibly sexual but you could listen to it and not know.
    The UK can be as bad.. We have rapers here and they need hit.
    there are artists who i listen to that include innuendo in the music but, you would never know, i totally agree with you there..The likes of Nicki Minaj, who is nothing more than an untalented whore, gets by on that she is basically easy , the same with the likes of music by Lil Wayne, i am okay with swearing etc in music but, sometimes it is taken to the extreme..
    The black keys played here the same night as Foo Fighters and they were excellent

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    The UK can be as bad.. We have rapers here and they need hit.
    there are artists who i listen to that include innuendo in the music but, you would never know, i totally agree with you there..The likes of Nicki Minaj, who is nothing more than an untalented whore, gets by on that she is basically easy , the same with the likes of music by Lil Wayne, i am okay with swearing etc in music but, sometimes it is taken to the extreme..
    The black keys played here the same night as Foo Fighters and they were excellent
    Yes, the black keys are gold. I would want to hate on people for using sex in music but I mean it's so commonly used anymore it's hard... I hate on nickelback because they are talented enough to make a living off of actual songs... but nicki minaj makes a living off obnoxious songs and being half naked...
    #BeJelly

Yes, the black keys are gold. I would want to hate on people for using sex in music but I mean it's so commonly used anymore it's hard... I hate on nickelback because they are talented enough to make a living off of actual songs... but nicki minaj makes a living off obnoxious songs and being half naked...
    It is far to common now.. I agree with you, i am a fan and they can write good music, without the innuendo..
    She angers me..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    It is far to common now.. I agree with you, i am a fan and they can write good music, without the innuendo..
    She angers me..
    Yea, I don't mind innuendos... it's all the let's have sex and do drugs kids! music that annoys me. though good music isn't rare. Incubus, muse, foo fighters, florence and the machine, adele, peter bjorn and john, the xx, kings of leon, the strokes, bush, and death cab for cutie are bands I thought of quickly that all play music of quality, though I don't like everything they do it has substance.
    #BeJelly

Yea, I don't mind innuendos... it's all the let's have sex and do drugs kids! music that annoys me. though good music isn't rare. Incubus, muse, foo fighters, florence and the machine, adele, peter bjorn and john, the xx, kings of leon, the strokes, bush, and death cab for cutie are bands I thought of quickly that all play music of quality, though I don't like everything they do it has substance.
    Exactly i don't want my little cousins growing up with that..
    We like mostly the same type of music and for the same reasons..They play music that has actual meaning but, i have a selection of songs which i prefer over others

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch