Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quick questions what do you guys have for song of the year, or album of the year.
    I'd probably go with I will wait-mumford and sons or little black submarines- the black keys for song of the year. maybe coexist for album of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yeah, i was, sorry again
    don't worry about it... haha Robstar is either playing or just making sure we are not just going to spam this thread with nonsense
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Quick questions what do you guys have for song of the year, or album of the year.
    I'd probably go with I will wait-mumford and sons or little black submarines- the black keys for song of the year. maybe coexist for album of the year.

don't worry about it... haha Robstar is either playing or just making sure we are not just going to spam this thread with nonsense
    I hope so
    Gonna have to go for Ed Sheeran- + Deluxe Edition album

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Haha, I'm not really going to shut it down. Just a friendly warning to be careful, that sort of thing (team Danish) can wreck a thread (see:eWN clique) as some users feel alienated if they're not a part of something and so therefore, might avoid this thread in the future. And I know that's not what you want. Not that there's anything wrong with your slogan or anything.

For Rob's sake, why does everything I do seem simple to me until I try to explain it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

And BINGO was his name-O.

Remember to take me with several handfuls of salt Ashley.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, I'm not really going to shut it down. Just a friendly warning to be careful, that sort of thing (team Danish) can wreck a thread (see:eWN clique) as some users feel alienated if they're not a part of something and so therefore, might avoid this thread in the future. And I know that's not what you want. Not that there's anything wrong with your slogan or anything.

For Rob's sake, why does everything I do seem simple to me until I try to explain it?
    No, I got what you were going for rob... I don't want to alienate any members of eWN they are all welcome to post at will on this thread .

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I think Dennis and Ashley need listening assignments. Someone suggests an album and you have to listen to it for a week (minimum 3 times) and write a review for it, based on a newcomers viewpoint.

Blog Entries
    I think Dennis and Ashley need listening assignments. Someone suggests an album and you have to listen to it for a week (minimum 3 times) and write a review for it, based on a newcomers viewpoint.
    if you want to do that I will listen to whatever album you guys suggest. assuming that the album isn't terrible, and the person saying it is just trolling.

I don't know about best, but this is definitely my favorite track of the year:

Almost makes me want to have a kid. Almost.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

The Mars Volta- De-Loused in the Comatorium

I look forward to hearing all of their insight.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't know about best, but this is definitely my favorite track of the year:

Almost makes me want to have a kid. Almost.
    I have to admit that's an awesome song. I like the break in the middle of the song... at first I thought they were going to do something similar to what incubus did in their song "in the company of wolves" but was glad to see how they did it instead. though both songs are epic.