Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, it's for sure one of the most influential songs ever. I had a discussion a while back in which we were comparing the influence that the song paint it black had against the influence that smells like teen spirit had and has... I took the side of teen spirit and I was surprised how much validity and ground I actually had to stand on taking one of the biggest stone songs on in a debate of importance to rock music.
    Both of them songs haves so much on peoples lives..Smells like teen spirit is for me tbh, it is one of my favourite songs of all time and can mean so many things..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Both of them songs haves so much on peoples lives..Smells like teen spirit is for me tbh, it is one of my favourite songs of all time and can mean so many things..
    most songs with unintelligible lyrics can have a ton of meetings... plus kurts use of lyrics that attack each other makes songs almost impossible to understand. lines like "I am worst at what I do best" (from smells like teen spirit) kind of proves that point.
    #TeamGeeky

most songs with unintelligible lyrics can have a ton of meetings... plus kurts use of lyrics that attack each other makes songs almost impossible to understand. lines like "I am worst at what I do best" (from smells like teen spirit) kind of proves that point.
    He has so many different lyrics that have different meanings in peoples lives and that is the purpose of those lyrics help people through tough things.. That lyric is excellent

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    He has so many different lyrics that have different meanings in peoples lives and that is the purpose of those lyrics help people through tough things.. That lyric is excellent
    minus the song everlong, which has an awesome intro and exit... I'd say lithium has the best intro I have heard in a song... "I'm so happy cause today I found my friends, their in my head" that is a major curve! though I don't think kurt cared as much about his lyrics as people think... sometimes he seemed to write his lyrics in order to have some sort of meter or rhyming pattern instead of for meaning.
    #TeamGeeky

minus the song everlong, which has an awesome intro and exit... I'd say lithium has the best intro I have heard in a song... "I'm so happy cause today I found my friends, their in my head" that is a major curve! though I don't think kurt cared as much about his lyrics as people think... sometimes he seemed to write his lyrics in order to have some sort of meter or rhyming pattern instead of for meaning.
    That is may favourite Nirvana song,the way he writes is as if he thinks of lyrics, to do with a random topic, rather than have true meaning

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    That is may favourite Nirvana song,the way he writes is as if he thinks of lyrics, to do with a random topic, rather than have true meaning
    I have noticed that alot of his songs are very dark... "rape me" and "polly" for instance.
    #TeamGeeky

I have noticed that alot of his songs are very dark... "rape me" and "polly" for instance.
    I have a suspicion they were due to several drinks and alot of drugs..Or they may have been due to the fact that he was slightly darker in his thought pattern?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I have a suspicion they were due to several drinks and alot of drugs..Or they may have been due to the fact that he was slightly darker in his thought pattern?
    yea, I know I watched an interview with dave grohl and he said that he did a ton of drugs... and the drummers before him in nirvana were all crazy! so I'm sure kurt did his fair share as well.
    #TeamGeeky

yea, I know I watched an interview with dave grohl and he said that he did a ton of drugs... and the drummers before him in nirvana were all crazy! so I'm sure kurt did his fair share as well.
    Yes, i read about that and we all know that Kurt did, as did Courtney Love..
    There is a video on Youtube, it shows kurt doing an interview stoned!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Yes, i read about that and we all know that Kurt did, as did Courtney Love..
    There is a video on Youtube, it shows kurt doing an interview stoned!
    oh, I forgot about pennyroyal tea being very dark... that actually might be their darkest song. I'm not surprised their are videos of him being stoned... tons of artists get stoned especially back then.
    #TeamGeeky