Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

eWN's Music Discussion Thread

I have noticed that we have a thread to discuss movies and tv shows so I was thinking why don't we have a similiar thread to discuss music. This thread is meant for all conversation topical to music from news, to songs that you may enjoy or artists that you like or dislike. Let the fun begin

I'll start, I was sad that foo fighters are going on hiatus but I'm a little glad that Dave Grohl gets to get behind the drums for a queens of the stone age album as was said by many in the cBot thread lately? anyone else have any thought on this?
    #TeamGeeky

What is this Dennis then

What are you listening to right now?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What is this Dennis then

A thread that allows you to post which song you are listening to at that point. I asked robstar if this thread idea was unique and he said he was ok with it. This thread is more for music news, and thoughts on albums... etc etc etc... if you feel like saying you like a song I don't think anyone will mind because it's a music discussion thread.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    What is this Dennis then

That thread is for a particular thing, not really general discussion. So, your point is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That thread is for a particular thing, not really general discussion. So, your point is invalid.
    But that's my point they don't use it to discuss about music they just posting songs from youtube.The same problem was with movies htread and that lead Ape to change the title

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    But that's my point they don't use it to discuss about music they just posting songs from youtube.The same problem was with movies htread and that lead Ape to change the title
    So, we need this thread because all people do is post clip there. If people were discussing music over there I would have changed the title too. But they weren't. Which is exactly why I posted my QOTSA comment in CBoT. So, I really don't know what you're trying to say....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, we need this thread because all people do is post clip there. If people were discussing music over there I would have changed the title too. But they weren't. Which is exactly why I posted my QOTSA comment in CBoT. So, I really don't know what you're trying to say....
    You know what i'm trying to say.We have two thread instead of one.I don't have a problem with that just pointing out what's the problem with the other thread

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Any Beastie Boys fans here?

Blog Entries
    Embrace have finally announced that their new album, their first since 2006, will be out on the 28th of April! They've also released one of the tracks that will be on said album:

http://po.st/VevoExclusiveVid

SO excited for this! Been waiting a long time for them to come back from the wilderness and release some new material, as they've been promising since 2008!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have noticed that we have a thread to discuss movies and tv shows so I was thinking why don't we have a similiar thread to discuss music. This thread is meant for all conversation topical to music from news, to songs that you may enjoy or artists that you like or dislike. Let the fun begin

I'll start, I was sad that foo fighters are going on hiatus but I'm a little glad that Dave Grohl gets to get behind the drums for a queens of the stone age album as was said by many in the cBot thread lately? anyone else have any thought on this?
    As a not only a huge Foo Fighters fan, i love his musicality and how he is so talented and will miss the Foos..I am also a huge Nirvana fan and when he played the drums in those tracks, they were made by this..
    I think the new material will be excellent and his drumming roots will shine through i believe

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch