Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    I'm just saying this year it didn't live up to what it should
    If you didn't like the product of this year SS that doesn't make the PPV less relevant

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    If you didn't like the product of this year SS that doesn't make the PPV less relevant
    And that doesn't mean that no one liked it

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

And that doesn't mean that no one liked it
    I know it's my own opinion

Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    I know it's my own opinion
    Opinions are like nipples we all have 2.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Opinions are like nipples we all have 2.
    No opinions are like assholes everyone has one

Oh akbar....

I've heard it both ways.

With that lovely visual in mind i will digress..

Should be a great match ambrose and rollins are great in ring but i am still not sold on Reigns.

I'm going to buy it, but a few things have transpired in the past week that really leave me dissapointed.

1st. Punk had to drop out, so a random match was created. That's unfortunate. If Punk stayed healthy, would this match have happened anyway, perhaps with Miz or Orton in replace of Rysuck? Probably. Because he was injured (not his fault obviously) we're getting 1 match instead of 2 big matches. Bummer.

2nd. Cena vs Ziggler with AJ as the focus seemed to make sense for the past 4 weeks. Now, the MITB briefcase is the focus. I won't even go into how much I despise this and the implications of Cena winning it. See my OP in the thread titled, "If Cena Wins MITB" if you care AT ALL about my thoughts on this.

On the bright side - I do like the direction the IC and US titles have been going in these past few months.

I'm predicting we get a Miz vs Sandow match thrown into the card as well. I think given the right amount of time, those 2 could have a great feud.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    With that lovely visual in mind i will digress..

Should be a great match ambrose and rollins are great in ring but i am still not sold on Reigns.
    Reigns is like the samoan festus. Big, dumb and attracted to shiny objects. Set the bar low for that one and he'll make the jump.

Reigns is actually the one who impressed me more of the three.Big guy,looks like a man in a mission and kinda looks like he's leading the pack.

Oh akbar....