Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Just asking when the last time it happened Mags.
    And we have meetings about the suggestions. New features have gotten through this year. It just depends on what we can get away with. I'm sure Frank is more likely to see things like this in the suggestion section, and I personally believe that new ranks would be a good thing.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    And we have meetings about the suggestions. New features have gotten through this year. It just depends on what we can get away with. I'm sure Frank is more likely to see things like this in the suggestion section, and I personally believe that new ranks would be a good thing.
    when do you become a black ninja anyway?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I honestly don't know. I never made it past 'God'. But if I had to guess it's probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 5,000 - 8,000+.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    It's at 5,000 you get that rank.

I agree with TDA that new ranks should be added and that they should be better spaced out. But adding 'Post Whore' as a rank is a stupid suggestion.
    I've seen other forums out there where you have the ability to personalize your rank once you reach a certain amount of posts. Perhaps that's something too consider?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I agree with TDA that new ranks should be added and that they should be better spaced out. But adding 'Post Whore' as a rank is a stupid suggestion.
    I've seen other forums out there where you have the ability to personalize your rank once you reach a certain amount of posts. Perhaps that's something too consider?
    Can you imagine some of the stupid crap that would get put on someone's profile if they could personalise their rank?

Blog Entries

yea, I don't really like the post whore suggestion either. I get called that already I don't need the title to help their case out. I would like to customize my title... that is a good suggestion... or just have it something not as obscure as post whore.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

My Username is AWrestlingGod so my rank being God works perfectly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can you imagine some of the stupid crap that would get put on someone's profile if they could personalise their rank?
    If something innapropriate or whatever is used by someone then a mod can simply tell him/her to change it. That's part of moderating this forum surely?

yea, I don't really like the post whore suggestion either. I get called that already I don't need the title to help their case out. I would like to customize my title... that is a good suggestion... or just have it something not as obscure as post whore.
    My point exactly. Trolls and bullies don't need ammunition.

Blog Entries
    If something innapropriate or whatever is used by someone then a mod can simply tell him/her to change it. That's part of moderating this forum surely?
    I know robstar can switch sigs so I'm assuming he would have the ability to switch your customization as well. Also by the time someone has like 8000 posts I assume you can trust them to be mature with their title.

Blog Entries
    I know robstar can switch sigs so I'm assuming he would have the ability to switch your customization as well. Also by the time someone has like 8000 posts I assume you can trust them to be mature with their title.
    I'd say so. If you've lasted to that many posts here, then you're obviously doing something right lol!
    Unless of course your name is Steve