Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-3-13

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think it more then likely Sting or Abyss or both would make more sense... Cause here what the promo said
    I get that, but how does that make sense if you take their current angles in account?
    Abyss is missing and Sting got taken out by Aces and 8's. I don't get why they would release cryptic hype videos for their return, especially for Abyss, since that negates the whole Joseph Park saga.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Going off TNA's past, they will have made the promo and have nobody to go with it yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Going off TNA's past, they will have made the promo and have nobody to go with it yet
    You could be completely right they might play that promo and then just stop it all of a sudden.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post

looks nothing like promo I would put with sting. But who knows.

Also to point out that there was a thread about WWE copying TNA with the AJ/Cena Storyline. I've seen WWE do this kind of Promo for the last 2/3 years. Just saying
    Actually both WWE and TNA has recycled this promo type several times. From 10-10-10 to the 1-23-11 wasn't it?? Half of dozen times or more this has been done??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Really doubt that..... For all we know it might be Eric Young he did resign with TNA..... But more then likely it Sting and Abyss??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Really doubt that..... For all we know it might be Eric Young he did resign with TNA..... But more then likely it Sting and Abyss??
    Yep then there was the one for Taker which everyone convinced themselves was Sting, then TNA caught onto this and pretty much duplicated the video for Sting.

I'm hoping it isn't for Sting, but in all likelihood it will be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I get that, but how does that make sense if you take their current angles in account?
    Abyss is missing and Sting got taken out by Aces and 8's. I don't get why they would release cryptic hype videos for their return, especially for Abyss, since that negates the whole Joseph Park saga.
    Pretty much revenge.... Sting gain revenge for them taking him out last month and then Abyss gain revenge for his brother...

Blog Entries
    Just thought of this, I see where TNA might be working with AAA for Lockdown... It could possibly be some AAA stars invading TNA???

Or something could be happening with Aces & Eights? This doesn't seem to be a Sting return promo. As a matter of fact, it doesn't look like a promo for anybody returning or debuting; it seems more of a statement to what will happen that night. Yea, we might see Sting returning, but this particular promo sounds like a huge bloody brawl waiting to happen. Maybe Aces & Eights will finally suffer some sort of consequences, leading to his leader to finally be revealed. I can also see D-Lo (assuming he's the VP) being revealed that night.

Pretty much revenge.... Sting gain revenge for them taking him out last month and then Abyss gain revenge for his brother...
    Then explain the part why the vid is cryptic.
    Doesn't make sense.
    And wouldn't a vignette with a fiery promo from String or even Abyss be more effective?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''