Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Regardless what happens at TLC I feel the briefcase will be cash in, one reason Cena may not win is I don't think WWE is going to let Dolph have 2 short reigns so he has good chances

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Indeed. You are correct about that. But I stand firm in the fact that Ziggles can't draw. No one cares about him except for the fans on here. I was forced to watch WWE over the last two weeks. Well, this past Monday, he came out and I heard nothing, and counted maybe 6 people cheering, and about 10 people booing. And probably 10,000 just sitting there, looking around waiting for his entrance to be done so the show could go on. That's why he's losing his briefcase at the PPV. I actually called it in a comment on a post somewhere like 3 weeks ago that this match would happen.
    Lol i guess you have not seen loads of guys wearing his T-Shirt. Most T-Shirts worn by men at the house show i went to were CM Punk and Dolph.
    Also hating someone because "They can't draw" is like being in high school liking someone but all the cool people hate him so you do to.
    Also plz stop making the shitty blogs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Lol i guess you have not seen loads of guys wearing his T-Shirt. Most T-Shirts worn by men at the house show i went to were CM Punk and Dolph.
    Also hating someone because "They can't draw" is like being in high school liking someone but all the cool people hate him so you do to.
    I think it's more he hates someone everyones likes here dude LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Comparison? Or Wannabe? I can't remember the last time Shawn Michaels, as the Showstopper, The Main Event, etc...came out to crickets. They either cheered uncontrollably, or booed very loudly. So perhaps in your eyes, he's the new coming of HBK, and who else did you say? Roddy Piper? Really? But in reality, he'll dwindle away in about six months. You'll cry, you'll bitch. You come to your favorite outlet...the EWN Forum, and you'll band together with the rest of the Zigglites and blame creative and blame Vince and everything else. yet, WWE will continue to go on. You'll continue to watch. Like a hamster on a wheel.
    Why are you called wrestling Savior? Because your ideas would most likely kill it more then save it.

Blog Entries
    You know what I would find funny (well, sort of)? If Zigs cashes in - fails - and then Cena has nothing to fight for in the match with Ziggler. AJ thinks he's fighting for her dubious honor, Cena goes out and lays down for Zigs because it turns out all he wanted was the briefcase.

Cena heel turn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know what I would find funny (well, sort of)? If Zigs cashes in - fails - and then Cena has nothing to fight for in the match with Ziggler. AJ thinks he's fighting for her dubious honor, Cena goes out and lays down for Zigs because it turns out all he wanted was the briefcase.

Cena heel turn!
    Genius booking!!!

Blog Entries
    Hey just cause you dont like his opinions doesnt mean u need to bash his blog. See, dk wrestling and darkside ron are both tna marks in my opinion. The reason no one calls drg that is cause he likes all wrestling, but when he makes a point he comes off cool and collecyed. As for dk, he just doesnt like the wwe. I know he respects the past but he hates the current product.

Anyways, i think ziggler will become world champ, and i think a few of the scenarios shared could happen,

Also robstar...are u sure ur not russo swerve!

Blog Entries
    Why are you called wrestling Savior? Because your ideas would most likely kill it more then save it.
    Haha!!
    Best comment in this thread lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Cena heel turn!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey just cause you dont like his opinions doesnt mean u need to bash his blog. See, dk wrestling and darkside ron are both tna marks in my opinion. The reason no one calls drg that is cause he likes all wrestling, but when he makes a point he comes off cool and collecyed. As for dk, he just doesnt like the wwe. I know he respects the past but he hates the current product.

Anyways, i think ziggler will become world champ, and i think a few of the scenarios shared could happen,

Also robstar...are u sure ur not russo swerve!
    I agree, leave the blogs out of it. Also, as for DRG, he doesn't feel the need to put the boot to WWE, because, well, he's secure with the fact he watches TNA. If he does comment on it, he's fair and even handed. I don't know why DKWS (Dancing Kids With The Stars?) bothers commenting here if he doesn't like it. Anyway...

Wouldn't it be funny if I was russoswerve?

I have returned after a very long hiatus to find this kind of argument? Things haven't changed keep up the good work guys.
    On topic, though, i do like the scenario of ziggler cashing in before his match with cena, then their ladder match would now be for the WHC instead of MITB, and Ziggler manages to win. Plus, losing a ladder match would not make cena look weak, not that any loss to anybody could make him look weak since for holy bob's sake he has nothing left to prove in wwe.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.