Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    a thought, not that i think it would, nor would i want it to happen BUT.... Cena beats Ziggler for the case, Rock beats Punk, Cena Cashes on rock, rock vs Cena II for the tile at WM ( i know that they'd have to explain away the fact that the briefcase is for the other title but that's hardly beyond them.)
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I understand you are probably fully in love with Ziggler, and perhaps, self-stimulate to him several times a week, but let's not get carried away with your above statement there. Ziggler as the next HBK? You've gotta be kidding. Even you can't be that stupid.
    I understand you don't like Ziggler and that's fair enough but was this really necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You say most of this and the bolded cause you aren't as big of a WWE fan as some are, imo, and you think Ziggler is over hyped. But the fact is, if the Great Khali can be World Champ....then there are alot of people on the roster who are more deserving
    Indeed. You are correct about that. But I stand firm in the fact that Ziggles can't draw. No one cares about him except for the fans on here. I was forced to watch WWE over the last two weeks. Well, this past Monday, he came out and I heard nothing, and counted maybe 6 people cheering, and about 10 people booing. And probably 10,000 just sitting there, looking around waiting for his entrance to be done so the show could go on. That's why he's losing his briefcase at the PPV. I actually called it in a comment on a post somewhere like 3 weeks ago that this match would happen.

Cena should win. The titles need to be unified.

But at the same time, WWE needs to learn how to make stars without using the belts as crutches. Don't get me wrong, the WWE needs more belts, but it shouldn't have TWO World Titles. WWE can bring in more titles, but don't pretend that one of them is a top title on when it isn't. The fact that the WWE Title is used for the absolute top guys and the World Title is only used to "test new stars" makes it lesser. I think Dolph can still be a top guy, but giving him a paper championship isn't really going to help him all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I understand you don't like Ziggler and that's fair enough but was this really necessary?
    I edited. I realize my attack on the poster was unnecessary.

I understand you are probably fully in love with Ziggler, and perhaps even self-stimulate to him several times a week, but let's not get carried away with your above statement there. Ziggler as the next HBK? You've gotta be kidding. Could be one of the worst comparisons I ever heard.
    DK, I love ya man, but hoestly think about these few questions...

If Ziggler was in TNA, would he be in contention for the World title? Could he potentially win the World title? And if he won the World title, could he not put on some great matches with their current roster or "wrestlers"?

Ziggler might not be your favorite (nor is he mine) but the guy has proven that he can wrestle. I don't think he can call matches on the fly just yet, but he can produce some of the more "quality" matches that the E will allow these days.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I understand you are probably fully in love with Ziggler, and perhaps even self-stimulate to him several times a week, but let's not get carried away with your above statement there. Ziggler as the next HBK? You've gotta be kidding. Could be one of the worst comparisons I ever heard.
    That's a comparison that has been made countless times, by many others aside from me. They are both of smaller stature, make everyone they wrestle with look like a million bucks, have cocky personas, are pure entertainers, and even share similar nicknames: Showstealer and Showstopper. The comparisons are frequent and justified. Quit acting controversial, no one is impressed. Cute jerk off comment too, I remember my first joke.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    That's a comparison that has been made countless times, by many others aside from me. They are both of smaller stature, make everyone they wrestle with look like a million bucks, have cocky personas, are pure entertainers, and even share similar nicknames: Showstealer and Showstopper. The comparisons are frequent and justified. Quit acting controversial, no one is impressed. Cute jerk off comment too, I remember my first joke.
    Comparison? Or Wannabe? I can't remember the last time Shawn Michaels, as the Showstopper, The Main Event, etc...came out to crickets. They either cheered uncontrollably, or booed very loudly. So perhaps in your eyes, he's the new coming of HBK, and who else did you say? Roddy Piper? Really? But in reality, he'll dwindle away in about six months. You'll cry, you'll bitch. You come to your favorite outlet...the EWN Forum, and you'll band together with the rest of the Zigglites and blame creative and blame Vince and everything else. yet, WWE will continue to go on. You'll continue to watch. Like a hamster on a wheel.

Blog Entries
    Comparison? Or Wannabe? I can't remember the last time Shawn Michaels, as the Showstopper, The Main Event, etc...came out to crickets. They either cheered uncontrollably, or booed very loudly. So perhaps in your eyes, he's the new coming of HBK, and who else did you say? Roddy Piper? Really? But in reality, he'll dwindle away in about six months. You'll cry, you'll bitch. You come to your favorite outlet...the EWN Forum, and you'll band together with the rest of the Zigglites and blame creative and blame Vince and everything else. yet, WWE will continue to go on. You'll continue to watch. Like a hamster on a wheel.
    "I'm always right and you're always wrong" is what I read when I read your comments. Ignorance really is bliss for some it seems.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    DK, I love ya man, but hoestly think about these few questions...

If Ziggler was in TNA, would he be in contention for the World title? Could he potentially win the World title? And if he won the World title, could he not put on some great matches with their current roster or "wrestlers"?

Ziggler might not be your favorite (nor is he mine) but the guy has proven that he can wrestle. I don't think he can call matches on the fly just yet, but he can produce some of the more "quality" matches that the E will allow these days.
    Yes. Ziggler would probably be in the TNA World Title hunt. he would have epic matches with Styles and Hardy and Aries. He would also have a different character in TNA. He would have a different persona. And DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT NAME. In which if he wasn't so corny and cheesy now I'd probably be a fan. Just the name alone makes me laugh and think of Rocky IV..."if he dies, he dies".

And yes, I know Ziggles is a good performer, and very athletic, and works his tail off....but so does Kofi Kingston. It's funny that all of Ziggles' fans want him to the be the face of the company. And then they also want CM Punk to the be face of the company...and they want Daniel Bryan to be thd face of the company....and Damien Sandow, and Antonio Cesaro. Wade Barrett, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are already first ballot Hall of Famers....LOL.