Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 135
  1. #71
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Where the hell are people getting the idea that everybody reads every single post? Really? Do people really think that? I myself, only really skim posts, especially long ones. So, really sorry if someone happens to have the same idea as someone else - you are aware that this does occur, right? Particularly with a field as narrow as wrestling where predictability of such, isn't exactly a science.
    You seem to have thought I was serious...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #72
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,533
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Well, if you go back a few pages, I believe it was ewantu2 who brought up that my blogs suck. Bearkg called me a TNA mark. Darkside Ron Garvin said he loves my stuff but disagrees with me. Not to mention several others on other threads that have called me out for "lambasting WWE any chance I get" in my blogs. I think it's pretty obvious that people are aware of who I am and what I write about, what my preferences are, etc. Also, I never once said, nor acted like, nobody could have a positive opinion on Ziggy. Your comment is very off and not accurate in the least...but I recognize it was your time to take a cheapshot at me, which is fine. I'm not gonna sleep any less tonight.
    Wow a few people on a wrestling forum with 700 active members are aware of who you are. What's the next stop on your road to global superstardom, a TV interview, a book deal or are the intrusions into your personal life and the none stop adulation from your fans already too much?

    I look forward to reading all about it in the gossip columns.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I have no bloody idea who in the hell you are, but I can tell from this one post that you are stealing from me. I am supposed to be the resident asshole of these forums who most of the community hate, but some like to love me. As for your argument anyone who comes out and says, "My opinion is unchangeable" has shown a lack of intelligence. I'm not saying that as an insult, but proper education and intelligence allows us to process new information added to an argument or point and allow us to rationalize whether or not said information is relevant, and if it is, is it enough to sway my decision or stance. Coming from the most hated member on these forums you might want to change your stance because even I admit when I'm wrong and can change my mind. (This is my slow face turn)




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I remember when Dennis had that idea.
    Sorry but if you look at my post, I am very new here lol. I'm sure others have thought about this I just didn't see a thread about it and wanted to read on other people's thoughts about it that's all.

  5. #75
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbon View Post
    Sorry but if you look at my post, I am very new here lol. I'm sure others have thought about this I just didn't see a thread about it and wanted to read on other people's thoughts about it that's all.
    Don't worry about B-Mac, he thinks Australian Rules Football is a good sport.


  6. #76
    I actually think this idea is good, I would like to see it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't worry about B-Mac, he thinks Australian Rules Football is a good sport.

    The battle of English People with their Soccer vs. people from Down Under and their Rugby or Americans with thier "eggball"... It's still a better love story than AJ (either male or female) and whoever.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #78
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble but people are not ripping off your ideas. It's hardly groundbreaking stuff you're coming up with
    bubble not bursted. I only pointed out cases where someone said they were surprised that no one has thought of their idea before there input in the thread, and I just showed them that someone had... it just happened to be me both times... I don't really care if someone thinks similar to me... I use logic for most of my thoughts... and so if anyone has similar logic to me obviously they are going to come up with a similar conclusion. We are all wrestling fans, we have watched the product for a long time.... obviously thoughts are going to repeat.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble but people are not ripping off your ideas. It's hardly groundbreaking stuff you're coming up with
    Dennis is officially on suicide watch as robstar bursts his bubble.


    Keep the safety scissors away from this kid.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    bubble not bursted. I only pointed out cases where someone said they were surprised that no one has thought of their idea before there input in the thread, and I just showed them that someone had... it just happened to be me both times... I don't really care if someone thinks similar to me... I use logic for most of my thoughts... and so if anyone has similar logic to me obviously they are going to come up with a similar conclusion. We are all wrestling fans, we have watched the product for a long time.... obviously thoughts are going to repeat.
    You had me up until this part... That's when I remembered just how much you contribute to the Hashtags on this site.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.