Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 135
  1. #61
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know what I would find funny (well, sort of)? If Zigs cashes in - fails - and then Cena has nothing to fight for in the match with Ziggler. AJ thinks he's fighting for her dubious honor, Cena goes out and lays down for Zigs because it turns out all he wanted was the briefcase.

    Cena heel turn!
    I think that's the best solution I have seen for TLC... well done Rob... I know it was sarcastic but I think it would be hilariously funny.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #62
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I remember when Dennis had that idea.
    Where the hell are people getting the idea that everybody reads every single post? Really? Do people really think that? I myself, only really skim posts, especially long ones. So, really sorry if someone happens to have the same idea as someone else - you are aware that this does occur, right? Particularly with a field as narrow as wrestling where predictability of such, isn't exactly a science.



  3. #63
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think that's the best solution I have seen for TLC... well done Rob... I know it was sarcastic but I think it would be hilariously funny.
    We really need a sarcasm font! Because this wouldn't have been in it!



  4. #64
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Well, if you go back a few pages, I believe it was ewantu2 who brought up that my blogs suck. Bearkg called me a TNA mark. Darkside Ron Garvin said he loves my stuff but disagrees with me. Not to mention several others on other threads that have called me out for "lambasting WWE any chance I get" in my blogs. I think it's pretty obvious that people are aware of who I am and what I write about, what my preferences are, etc. Also, I never once said, nor acted like, nobody could have a positive opinion on Ziggy. Your comment is very off and not accurate in the least...but I recognize it was your time to take a cheapshot at me, which is fine. I'm not gonna sleep any less tonight.
    Yes, but when you come to the WWE section and say stuff like

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    E. None of the above...

    1. Can't downplay Sheamus and Big Show, plus, the belt is what it is.
    2. Ziggler doesn't deserve the spotlight because he sucks.
    3. Unexpected turn of events is probably closest, though Cena in main event is not unexpected.
    4. No CM Punk is a vast improvement.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I understand you are probably fully in love with Ziggler, and perhaps even self-stimulate to him several times a week, but let's not get carried away with your above statement there. Ziggler as the next HBK? You've gotta be kidding. Could be one of the worst comparisons I ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Indeed. You are correct about that. But I stand firm in the fact that Ziggles can't draw. No one cares about him except for the fans on here. I was forced to watch WWE over the last two weeks. Well, this past Monday, he came out and I heard nothing, and counted maybe 6 people cheering, and about 10 people booing. And probably 10,000 just sitting there, looking around waiting for his entrance to be done so the show could go on. That's why he's losing his briefcase at the PPV. I actually called it in a comment on a post somewhere like 3 weeks ago that this match would happen.

    (Go to 40:46, end at 41:24)

    Now, when Ziggler first comes out, and maybe I'm just bad of hearing, but it sounds like there is a mix of cheers and boos, then end up being boos. Yeah they of course end, but hey, sounds like more than 6 and 10 people to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Comparison? Or Wannabe? I can't remember the last time Shawn Michaels, as the Showstopper, The Main Event, etc...came out to crickets. They either cheered uncontrollably, or booed very loudly. So perhaps in your eyes, he's the new coming of HBK, and who else did you say? Roddy Piper? Really? But in reality, he'll dwindle away in about six months. You'll cry, you'll bitch. You come to your favorite outlet...the EWN Forum, and you'll band together with the rest of the Zigglites and blame creative and blame Vince and everything else. yet, WWE will continue to go on. You'll continue to watch. Like a hamster on a wheel.
    Look at all the comments you made tonight. The way you come off is Ziggler is trash, will never be anything more than trash. Honestly, the more I read your comments on Ziggler, I realized something. Ziggler is to you, what Cena is to all of the Cena haters. No matter what is said to them, they will always hate Cena. Even if I bring up the fact that Ziggler sells pretty well, which is something Michaels could do, and Ziggler is innovative with his spots, something HBK was also, and Ziggler is getting more mic time and showing he can talk, which is something HBK could do, you'll still huff and puff about the comparison of Ziggler to HBK.
     

  5. #65
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    A closed mind is a dying mind.



  6. #66
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    552
    Definetly don't wanna see Cena win this match, I'm not the biggest Ziggler fan, and I'm not the biggest Cena hater, but there is no denying that he has a bright future and loads of talent. I posted the following on a different thread and will repost here as this thread is more current

    "No need to rush Dolph cashing in, I would like to see Dolph win in a very heel like fasion, no need to beat Cena clean, and hold the briefcase past Wrestlemania. Lets face it, with guys like Brock, Taker, and The Rock likely to be at Mania, Ziggler would take a backseat, much like Bryan did last year. I think if they are going to have him cash in and win the strap, then Backlash (or whatever the hell they're calling it these days, I cant remember) is the PPV to do so"
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

  7. #67
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I remember when Dennis had that idea.
    I will admit I chuckled while reading this. to be fair this guy didn't say it was a totally original idea, I will give him credit.
    #BeJelly


  8. #68
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will admit I chuckled while reading this. to be fair this guy didn't say it was a totally original idea, I will give him credit.
    Hate to burst your bubble but people are not ripping off your ideas. It's hardly groundbreaking stuff you're coming up with



  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I just think it's funny how, after almost two years, I can still come on here, say "Ziggler Sucks", and practically this whole site gets into an uproar. I say Ziggles sucks, and I get some tool coming at me to Ziggles defense, trying to justify to me why Ziggler doesn't suck. Like really? You obviously don't know much about me then, because you don't have a snowball's chance in hell at swaying my opinion of him. Yet, you still try to sell the fact that he's like Shawn Michaels...or Rick Rude or Roddy Piper, or Ric Flair, or all of them combined. (Geez, remember that fiasco?). It was fun, but I'm bowing out of it now.

    Anyway, I think Cena wins the briefcase. I don't think they involve the WHC at all. And TLC goes off with Cena posing with the case, Ziggler walks dejected to the back. And Raw opens with Cena coming down with the case...he gets it approved for WWE Title, and we move on. I won't however, completely discount a possible AJ heel turn to screw Cena, but if it does happen, good for Dolph on his CM Punk-like weak victory.
    I have no bloody idea who in the hell you are, but I can tell from this one post that you are stealing from me. I am supposed to be the resident asshole of these forums who most of the community hate, but some like to love me. As for your argument anyone who comes out and says, "My opinion is unchangeable" has shown a lack of intelligence. I'm not saying that as an insult, but proper education and intelligence allows us to process new information added to an argument or point and allow us to rationalize whether or not said information is relevant, and if it is, is it enough to sway my decision or stance. Coming from the most hated member on these forums you might want to change your stance because even I admit when I'm wrong and can change my mind. (This is my slow face turn)

  10. #70
    If the WHC match is the main event at TLC ppv, I can see the 2nd failure if Ziggler or Cena try to cash the briefcase on Big Show or Sheamus. If Cena wins, and try to cash the briefcase, Ziggler will interfer, and Cena will fail one more time. Cena can do the same if Ziggler try to cash in.

    Also, do you thing it's possible for the Creative to use the MITB briefcase as a title and make several matches between Cena and Ziggler with the briefcase on the line ? Each time the one who wins the briefcase tries to cash in, the other stops him... ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.