Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Then what did I say on March 23 in the TNA section at 4:30 a.m. then, mister!!!
    Shall I go and have a look now and pretend I haven't seen this yet?

Oh crap.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I want to know how he was 'forced' to watch WWE programming the last two weeks? He's always harping on about never watching the product anymore, yet he's always managed to conveniently have seen it (under duress ) when he has an opportunity to lambast it or just wind people up in general.

Oh and I do have a photographic memory, so that's one.
    I just love the way he pretends to be so hardcore in his convictions and runs away as soon as anyone challenges him, only to return in his "hit and run" (I"m sure he thinks it's "shock and awe"lololol) style. And how he's so proud of having a closed mind. Wow. Way to be.

He should just stick to blogging - the realm of the self important and verbally obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just love the way he pretends to be so hardcore in his convictions and runs away as soon as anyone challenges him, only to return in his "hit and run" (I"m sure he thinks it's "shock and awe"lololol) style. And how he's so proud of having a closed mind. Wow. Way to be.

He should just stick to blogging - the realm of the self important and verbally obtuse.

While I find your comment funny, you have to give him the fact that DK does know what he's talking about in segregated topics(example the TNA blogs when you read past the Ivor Biggen type of comments). I don't think he's full of total bile, but you can clearly see his prejudice of WWE has clearly blinded him in making many accusations... Especially when involving the masturbation toward specific superstars you enjoy watching.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    So... Why you are still talking about DK Wrestling Savior???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    While I find your comment funny, you have to give him the fact that DK does know what he's talking about in segregated topics(example the TNA blogs when you read past the Ivor Biggen type of comments). I don't think he's full of total bile, but you can clearly see his prejudice of WWE has clearly blinded him in making many accusations... Especially when involving the masturbation toward specific superstars you enjoy watching.
    The fact remains DRG - you can be the most knowledgeable and insightful person in creation, but if your delivery and manner drive people away in droves, it matters not a speck. Not to mention the inability to accept that others have a different view to you - that just makes a person objectionable to even attempt to interact with.

I will tell you one thing that is always 100% true - anyone who says the words "I don't care what you think" really does crave the approval of others - otherwise why would they bother saying it in a public forum? No. Some of the very smartest people I ever met were so devoid of friends that they simply never develop the social niceties because their smugness means noone can stand being around them for very long. And so their venom grows and they become more and more abrasive. Personally? I feel sorry for that guy. He has a degenerative soul.

Blog Entries
    You know what I would find funny (well, sort of)? If Zigs cashes in - fails - and then Cena has nothing to fight for in the match with Ziggler. AJ thinks he's fighting for her dubious honor, Cena goes out and lays down for Zigs because it turns out all he wanted was the briefcase.

Cena heel turn!
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of Ziggler cashing it before and then the main event being Cena vs Ziggler for WHC.....I'll be happy if Ziggler walks out as champ....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think it's amazingly self obsessed of you to think that people "know you" and "what you're like". As if they're kicking back on their weekends thinking about you or stuff you've said. Why would you even imagine that's the case?

But don't worry, you're not the only person to post here that believes, however misguidedly, that people have a photographic memory and instant recall for who said what and when on this site.

What's most amazing is that you stand by your right to critique Ziggler, but totally disregard the rights of those who want to defend him. You're a strange man with a very self absorbed attitude.

Well, if you go back a few pages, I believe it was ewantu2 who brought up that my blogs suck. Bearkg called me a TNA mark. Darkside Ron Garvin said he loves my stuff but disagrees with me. Not to mention several others on other threads that have called me out for "lambasting WWE any chance I get" in my blogs. I think it's pretty obvious that people are aware of who I am and what I write about, what my preferences are, etc. Also, I never once said, nor acted like, nobody could have a positive opinion on Ziggy. Your comment is very off and not accurate in the least...but I recognize it was your time to take a cheapshot at me, which is fine. I'm not gonna sleep any less tonight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Well, if you go back a few pages, I believe it was ewantu2 who brought up that my blogs suck. Bearkg called me a TNA mark. Darkside Ron Garvin said he loves my stuff but disagrees with me. Not to mention several others on other threads that have called me out for "lambasting WWE any chance I get" in my blogs. I think it's pretty obvious that people are aware of who I am and what I write about, what my preferences are, etc. Also, I never once said, nor acted like, nobody could have a positive opinion on Ziggy. Your comment is very off and not accurate in the least...but I recognize it was your time to take a cheapshot at me, which is fine. I'm not gonna sleep any less tonight.
    I see you've painted yourself as "victim", haven't you? So by covering what, 3 or 4 people who've commented, your broad generalisations about this site and it's members stands up, does it? You said yourself that everytime you rip on Ziggler, "some tool" (your words) comes out to defend him. How exactly is that not saying or acting like people with a positive opinion can't speak their mind about it? Tell me, how does that work? Both Bear and myself both wrote comments about how we thought it was unfair to bring your blogs into this. I simply gave my opinion as to what I think of bloggers.

Of course, if lots of people take issue with the same thing about you, it's still them that's gotta be wrong, eh?

Oh, and excuse me if, even if we all did know what you're about, we should just let you say it and say nothing. Sorry buddy, that's not the way a forum works. You want that sort of audience (Read: limited) then stick to blogging.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbon View Post
    The biggest troll in WWE history, if Ziggler and Cenas match is after the world title match and Ziggler cashes it in before his match with Cena? After Ziggler wins the title booker t announces a TLC match against Cena and Ziggler for the main event. Fixing the problem of the ppv by not having a TLC match and rebooking a main event without CM Punk.

I believe WWE has no choice but to make the world title a main event in this ppv and this would capitalize on:
    A) Making the belt a lil more relevant
    B) Ziggler finally getting the spotlight
    C) Unexpected turn of events
    D) Filling in the large void which is CM Punk.

Of course I would love that Ziggler retains if this would be the case which would sky rocket his ego and status for his character.
    I remember when Dennis had that idea.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!