Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Yes. Ziggler would probably be in the TNA World Title hunt. he would have epic matches with Styles and Hardy and Aries. He would also have a different character in TNA. He would have a different persona. And DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT NAME. In which if he wasn't so corny and cheesy now I'd probably be a fan. Just the name alone makes me laugh and think of Rocky IV..."if he dies, he dies".

    And yes, I know Ziggles is a good performer, and very athletic, and works his tail off....but so does Kofi Kingston. It's funny that all of Ziggles' fans want him to the be the face of the company. And then they also want CM Punk to the be face of the company...and they want Daniel Bryan to be thd face of the company....and Damien Sandow, and Antonio Cesaro. Wade Barrett, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are already first ballot Hall of Famers....LOL.
    As a fan of "wrestling" I understand where your beef is at the moment with all things tied to the E Universe... Trust me, I have been there. But the fact remains that there have been people to work past the names given to them just because their workrate was stellar (I don't think anyone wanted to be a monster in a suit and tie that was billed from Death Valley and was a "harvester of souls" but the gimmick/name evolved from what should have been another Giant Gonzalez, Hercules, or Adam Bomb into something that was associated with killer matches due to the persons workrate).

    Yes, people over step their bounds and try to place more glory upon the shoulders of people before they have proven a thing, but the likes of Ziggler (and Kofi as a pure face - we won't know what his potential is unless he is given the go as a heel) have put in the time and work to contiue developing inring. They have pushed past the initial opinion that they should be given enough credit to "try" to advance in the company. Give them the ball and let them run with it just to see where they are in 3 months. TNA did that with Aries and the guy is more over now than he was going into the Destination X match. Why can't Ziggler be given the same credit when he is obviously (to me at least) the hardest working man on that roster?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey just cause you dont like his opinions doesnt mean u need to bash his blog. See, dk wrestling and darkside ron are both tna marks in my opinion. The reason no one calls drg that is cause he likes all wrestling, but when he makes a point he comes off cool and collecyed. As for dk, he just doesnt like the wwe. I know he respects the past but he hates the current product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I agree, leave the blogs out of it. Also, as for DRG, he doesn't feel the need to put the boot to WWE, because, well, he's secure with the fact he watches TNA. If he does comment on it, he's fair and even handed. I don't know why DKWS (Dancing Kids With The Stars?) bothers commenting here if he doesn't like it. Anyway...

    Guys, seriously... Flattery will get you everywhere! lmao...

    And Rob you stole my thunder. I was about to make a thread that would shut down this site.

    Title: Can WWE shut down EWN?

    Premise - If the match involving John Cena and Ziggler went down this way, would out beloved site implode?

    Think about it first, and then comment. If the current set up that WWE is in, they had to pull the big guns. With the Rock vs. Punk coming at RR, and Vickie growing tired of Ziggler, the E Universe decided the need for Cena to be in the main event for this PPV; In order to allow Ziggler to cash in on the Big Show. The main event is now for the WHC in a ladder match. At the end of the match, Vickie comes out while both men are on top of the ladder. Vickie however, goes for Ziggler, pulls him down, and slaps the piss out of him (which Ziggler sells by flying over the top rope to the floor). AJ hits the ring while Cena is smirking his way to the top, but the girls knock over the ladder, sending Cena through a table on the floor. Ziggler comes too, climbs the ladder, and retains his gold over Cena...

    TLC 12 is the day when the most infamous double turn in the IWC history happens... Ziggler turns face and onto a long, healthy WHC reign while Cena turns heel setting up his match with Rock @ WM!"

    I was seconds away from copying and pasting this, but you fucked me! Thanks Rob!!!



    Damn I love this gif


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #43
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Guys, seriously... Flattery will get you everywhere! lmao...

    And Rob you stole my thunder. I was about to make a thread that would shut down this site.

    Title: Can WWE shut down EWN?

    Premise - If the match involving John Cena and Ziggler went down this way, would out beloved site implode?

    Think about it first, and then comment. If the current set up that WWE is in, they had to pull the big guns. With the Rock vs. Punk coming at RR, and Vickie growing tired of Ziggler, the E Universe decided the need for Cena to be in the main event for this PPV; In order to allow Ziggler to cash in on the Big Show. The main event is now for the WHC in a ladder match. At the end of the match, Vickie comes out while both men are on top of the ladder. Vickie however, goes for Ziggler, pulls him down, and slaps the piss out of him (which Ziggler sells by flying over the top rope to the floor). AJ hits the ring while Cena is smirking his way to the top, but the girls knock over the ladder, sending Cena through a table on the floor. Ziggler comes too, climbs the ladder, and retains his gold over Cena...

    TLC 12 is the day when the most infamous double turn in the IWC history happens... Ziggler turns face and onto a long, healthy WHC reign while Cena turns heel setting up his match with Rock @ WM!"

    I was seconds away from copying and pasting this, but you fucked me! Thanks Rob!!!



    Damn I love this gif
    I don't think they check this sites but if happens maybe it's a sign WWE has becmoe ridiculously predictable LOL

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I don't think they check this sites but if happens maybe it's a sign WWE has becmoe ridiculously predictable LOL
    I wouldn't think so. The more "predictable" thing is that Cena remains a Face since he's still a top draw. Moving him to heel leaves who to face him after the Rock meeting; Miz, Sheamus, Great Khali, Orton, R-Truth, Ryback, or a returning Jack Swagger, DeBiase, Evan Bourne?

    And you are right; WWE doesn't care to check sites like this. Which is probably for the best. For every good idea on the site, there are about 40k bad ones to drowned it out. It's the preverbeal "Needle in the Haystack" on here.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #45
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    There's some major differences between what I said and what you're suggesting. But in essence, it's the same, I guess. Go get your own ideas!


  6. #46
    I just think it's funny how, after almost two years, I can still come on here, say "Ziggler Sucks", and practically this whole site gets into an uproar. I say Ziggles sucks, and I get some tool coming at me to Ziggles defense, trying to justify to me why Ziggler doesn't suck. Like really? You obviously don't know much about me then, because you don't have a snowball's chance in hell at swaying my opinion of him. Yet, you still try to sell the fact that he's like Shawn Michaels...or Rick Rude or Roddy Piper, or Ric Flair, or all of them combined. (Geez, remember that fiasco?). It was fun, but I'm bowing out of it now.

    Anyway, I think Cena wins the briefcase. I don't think they involve the WHC at all. And TLC goes off with Cena posing with the case, Ziggler walks dejected to the back. And Raw opens with Cena coming down with the case...he gets it approved for WWE Title, and we move on. I won't however, completely discount a possible AJ heel turn to screw Cena, but if it does happen, good for Dolph on his CM Punk-like weak victory.

  7. #47
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I just think it's funny how, after almost two years, I can still come on here, say "Ziggler Sucks", and practically this whole site gets into an uproar. I say Ziggles sucks, and I get some tool coming at me to Ziggles defense, trying to justify to me why Ziggler doesn't suck. Like really? You obviously don't know much about me then, because you don't have a snowball's chance in hell at swaying my opinion of him. Yet, you still try to sell the fact that he's like Shawn Michaels...or Rick Rude or Roddy Piper, or Ric Flair, or all of them combined. (Geez, remember that fiasco?). It was fun, but I'm bowing out of it now.

    Anyway, I think Cena wins the briefcase. I don't think they involve the WHC at all. And TLC goes off with Cena posing with the case, Ziggler walks dejected to the back. And Raw opens with Cena coming down with the case...he gets it approved for WWE Title, and we move on. I won't however, completely discount a possible AJ heel turn to screw Cena, but if it does happen, good for Dolph on his CM Punk-like weak victory.
    I think it's amazingly self obsessed of you to think that people "know you" and "what you're like". As if they're kicking back on their weekends thinking about you or stuff you've said. Why would you even imagine that's the case?

    But don't worry, you're not the only person to post here that believes, however misguidedly, that people have a photographic memory and instant recall for who said what and when on this site.

    What's most amazing is that you stand by your right to critique Ziggler, but totally disregard the rights of those who want to defend him. You're a strange man with a very self absorbed attitude.


  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I just think it's funny how, after almost two years, I can still come on here, say "Ziggler Sucks", and practically this whole site gets into an uproar. I say Ziggles sucks, and I get some tool coming at me to Ziggles defense, trying to justify to me why Ziggler doesn't suck. Like really? You obviously don't know much about me then, because you don't have a snowball's chance in hell at swaying my opinion of him. Yet, you still try to sell the fact that he's like Shawn Michaels...or Rick Rude or Roddy Piper, or Ric Flair, or all of them combined. (Geez, remember that fiasco?). It was fun, but I'm bowing out of it now.

    Anyway, I think Cena wins the briefcase. I don't think they involve the WHC at all. And TLC goes off with Cena posing with the case, Ziggler walks dejected to the back. And Raw opens with Cena coming down with the case...he gets it approved for WWE Title, and we move on. I won't however, completely discount a possible AJ heel turn to screw Cena, but if it does happen, good for Dolph on his CM Punk-like weak victory.
    If anything, that's a testimate to Ziggler. The same can be done with the likes of Punk, Aries, Roode, Hardy, Styles, Cena, Orton, or virtually any of the "bigger" stars in either promotion. It's the same as saying Macho, Perfect, Flair, Steamboat, Sammartino, Backlund, Gorgeous George, or whoever is the "greatest of all time"; it's all an opinion. Everyone is entitled to it, inlcuding you DK. However, what I disagree with is that your arguement is Dolph can't draw (even though he's never been in the position to prove that), that he "oversells" (which is debatable), and that his name sucks (which I agree with; I prefer just Nick Nameth).


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think it's amazingly self obsessed of you to think that people "know you" and "what you're like". As if they're kicking back on their weekends thinking about you or stuff you've said. Why would you even imagine that's the case?

    But don't worry, you're not the only person to post here that believes, however misguidedly, that people have a photographic memory and instant recall for who said what and when on this site.

    What's most amazing is that you stand by your right to critique Ziggler, but totally disregard the rights of those who want to defend him. You're a strange man with a very self absorbed attitude.
    I want to know how he was 'forced' to watch WWE programming the last two weeks? He's always harping on about never watching the product anymore, yet he's always managed to conveniently have seen it (under duress ) when he has an opportunity to lambast it or just wind people up in general.

    Oh and I do have a photographic memory, so that's one.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I want to know how he was 'forced' to watch WWE programming the last two weeks? He's always harping on about never watching the product anymore, yet he's always managed to conveniently have seen it (under duress ) when he has an opportunity to lambast it or just wind people up in general.

    Oh and I do have a photographic memory, so that's one.
    Then what did I say on March 23 in the TNA section at 4:30 a.m. then, mister!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.