Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

How would you react if...

The biggest troll in WWE history, if Ziggler and Cenas match is after the world title match and Ziggler cashes it in before his match with Cena? After Ziggler wins the title booker t announces a TLC match against Cena and Ziggler for the main event. Fixing the problem of the ppv by not having a TLC match and rebooking a main event without CM Punk.

I believe WWE has no choice but to make the world title a main event in this ppv and this would capitalize on:
    A) Making the belt a lil more relevant
    B) Ziggler finally getting the spotlight
    C) Unexpected turn of events
    D) Filling in the large void which is CM Punk.

Of course I would love that Ziggler retains if this would be the case which would sky rocket his ego and status for his character.

Blog Entries
    this scenario has been talked about alot on this site lately and it makes a lot of sense. this would make sense because it would give us two title matches instead of one... plus I would actually care about what's happening to the whc. for the benefit of not getting mocked by other users I won't point out who brought it up originally .
    #TeamGeeky

I have a feeling this has a chance of happening. Maybe this could build a Sheamus vs Cena feud for WM

Fresh Member
    As long as Dolph Ziggler is World Champion by the end of the PPV, I'm happy.

Blog Entries
    It would make a lot of sense to do this. I mean, WWE aren't seriously going to have Ryback and Team Hell No vs The Shield as their main event are they. That would be a pretty weak main event at this point, despite all talent involved being pretty relevant.

This scenario would serve a few purposes;

1) Get the WHC off Big Show
    2) Get Ziggler into that main event spot
    3) Sort out a booking headache with Punk out injured
    4) Ziggler and Cena have had decent matches in the past if I recall, so it would serve up a decent main event, especially if the stipulation of a ladder match stands.

As long as Cena doesn't exit the ppv as champ, then we're good. But the chances of that happening are slim I'd say given that Cena will likely be involved on Raw with the Rock/Punk feud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It would make a lot of sense to do this. I mean, WWE aren't seriously going to have Ryback and Team Hell No vs The Shield as their main event are they. That would be a pretty weak main event at this point, despite all talent involved being pretty relevant.

This scenario would serve a few purposes;

1) Get the WHC off Big Show
    2) Get Ziggler into that main event spot
    3) Sort out a booking headache with Punk out injured
    4) Ziggler and Cena have had decent matches in the past if I recall, so it would serve up a decent main event, especially if the stipulation of a ladder match stands.

As long as Cena doesn't exit the ppv as champ, then we're good. But the chances of that happening are slim I'd say given that Cena will likely be involved on Raw with the Rock/Punk feud.
    That's the thing though. If Cena wins (be it the MITB case or the WHC) it would either set up the unification of titles or take him out of the WWE Title picture until he drops the belt. This is why I can't see Ziggles losing at this PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbon View Post
    The biggest troll in WWE history, if Ziggler and Cenas match is after the world title match and Ziggler cashes it in before his match with Cena? After Ziggler wins the title booker t announces a TLC match against Cena and Ziggler for the main event. Fixing the problem of the ppv by not having a TLC match and rebooking a main event without CM Punk.

I believe WWE has no choice but to make the world title a main event in this ppv and this would capitalize on:
    A) Making the belt a lil more relevant
    B) Ziggler finally getting the spotlight
    C) Unexpected turn of events
    D) Filling in the large void which is CM Punk.

Of course I would love that Ziggler retains if this would be the case which would sky rocket his ego and status for his character.
    i love this idea
    if i could, i'd marry this idea and have a bunch of baby ideas with it

haven't seen anything like this since No Mercy 2008 with cena injured and Orton being awarded the title before losing it to triple h 10 mins later, defending it against Umaga and then losing it back to Orton in last man standing, all in the same night. all about making the best of a bad situation

i like when this sort of thing happens, it shakes thibgs up much more interesting rather than the formulaic process they usually follow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's the thing though. If Cena wins (be it the MITB case or the WHC) it would either set up the unification of titles or take him out of the WWE Title picture until he drops the belt. This is why I can't see Ziggles losing at this PPV.
    Yeah that's the thing, it's almost set up as if Ziggler can't lose here, which could be 'too obvious' if there is such a thing.
    They've been talking about unifying the titles for a while, best part of 2 years as far as I can remember, but they've never followed through with it.
    IMO, Cena's going to be in and around the WWE title picture between now and Wrestlemania, no doubt. So if he wins the WHC here, then that could be WWE leaning towards a title unification match between him and The Rock at Wrestlemania?
    But I'm not sure if it's in WWE's best interest to unify the titles to be honest. I know the WHC is wrongfully not held on par with the WWE title, but it still serves a purpose for me.

I'm betting on Sheamus beating Show, Ziggler cashing in on Sheamus and Cena beating Ziggler all in one night. Vince loves his panic attacks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm betting on Sheamus beating Show, Ziggler cashing in on Sheamus and Cena beating Ziggler all in one night. Vince loves his panic attacks.
    All these decision will also be made on the night, just before the matches themselves!