Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well wrestling in general is subjective. I do think time will tell on this guy.
    You know the sad thing is that you are blindingly obviously correct and I'd never even thought of it that way before.
    It's that subjectivity that is why some people love Cena and some hate him and how we've formed different opinions on Ryback. I'm off to sit in a corner and berate myself for being dumb.

More on topic: If the latest reports on the news here are to be believed WWE are protecting Punk for the match against The Rock at The Royal Rumble. That means there's definitely some kind of plan for the main event and Rock's involvement and TV dates until then (probably as far as 'Mania). I'm actually getting pretty hyped for TLC now just to see if Cena does win the MitB case and if our predictions/worst fears are realised. I'm still clinging to hope that Punk retains at the Rumble though.

NB. This post contains no sarcasm.

Divas to believe in.

Watching the CM Punk documentary at the moment, I'd completely forgotten about his stint on commentary. If WWE have any sense that's where they'll put him while he recovers. If not for the whole of Raw at least for matches including The Shield and/or Ryback.

Divas to believe in.