Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I think Cena vs Ziggler will be the main event bro
    most definitely. or it could be big show/sheamus since their matches were MOTN at the last 2 ppvs. have a title change with the cashing in of the money in the bank briefcase from the earlier match [better be ziggler].

as for punk, they're going to have to strip him of the title if he can't defend it within 30 days. i believe his time is just about up. hopefully they find an interesting way to establish a new champ and it isnt ryback.

i cant wait til the day comes where the 'you cant wrestle' chants start for ryback because he sucks. in the ring, on the mic, and in general, ryback sucks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    most definitely. or it could be big show/sheamus since their matches were MOTN at the last 2 ppvs. have a title change with the cashing in of the money in the bank briefcase from the earlier match [better be ziggler].

as for punk, they're going to have to strip him of the title if he can't defend it within 30 days. i believe his time is just about up. hopefully they find an interesting way to establish a new champ and it isnt ryback.

i cant wait til the day comes where the 'you cant wrestle' chants start for ryback because he sucks. in the ring, on the mic, and in general, ryback sucks.
    So Batista all over again??

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post

Bolded: The defend a title every 30 days rule has been pretty flexible for some time now so I doubt it will matter. They've got too much riding on Cm Punk vs. The Rock @ The Rumble to let it slide away over a gammy knee.

Italics: Skip Sheffield could wrestle pretty well. I expect as Ryback evolves and 'weakens' his actual wrestling abilities will shine through. He's no HBK but let off the reigns he can work far better matches than he has so far.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Bolded: The defend a title every 30 days rule has been pretty flexible for some time now so I doubt it will matter. They've got too much riding on Cm Punk vs. The Rock @ The Rumble to let it slide away over a gammy knee.

Italics: Skip Sheffield could wrestle pretty well. I expect as Ryback evolves and 'weakens' his actual wrestling abilities will shine through. He's no HBK but let off the reigns he can work far better matches than he has so far.
    Agreed 100% with the first part because that is just the way the WWE works now. However I think CM Punk's title is in trouble due in part that Punk might be out for a while. If his injury keeps on the shelf for longer then a month we will see him stripped of the title.

As for the second I will only comment from what I have seen and from what I have seen Ryback/Sheffield is terrible on the mic and unimpressive in the ring. I'm talking about what I've seen on NXT, Nexus, and as Ryback. In the sample size I have seen I was very unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    i think wwe will have to live with it's consequences because when Punk returns not only will Rock be getting a WWE title shot but Ryback is owed a title shot so unless its going to be Rock vs. Punk w/ Ryback as special guest ref it will most likely end up being Ryback vs. The Rock vs. Cm Punk for the Wwe Championship. Although i could be wrong and wwe just leaves the Ryback vs. Punk saga unfinished and pick it back up at Elimination Chamber or Extreme Rules.
    Or maybe, depending of course on Punks recovery time, Ryback might just get his shot on a raw and have the saga ended when he loses for some reason just to allow everyone to focus on Punk VS Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Agreed 100% with the first part because that is just the way the WWE works now. However I think CM Punk's title is in trouble due in part that Punk might be out for a while. If his injury keeps on the shelf for longer then a month we will see him stripped of the title.

As for the second I will only comment from what I have seen and from what I have seen Ryback/Sheffield is terrible on the mic and unimpressive in the ring. I'm talking about what I've seen on NXT, Nexus, and as Ryback. In the sample size I have seen I was very unimpressed.
    I guess the Ryback thing is subjective then 'cos from seeing the same stuff (NXT, Nexus, Ryback) I thought he was Ok. Time will tell.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    So Batista all over again??

batista was better, i say goldberg. let the 'you cant wrestle' chants begin. mcmahon is pushin another muscle head over talented athletes because he loves the physique. what im fascinated by is the people who chant cena sucks who were the same ones who use to chant cena cant wrestle [which he couldnt at the time] are the people chanting feed me more today.....

I've seen good things out of ryback but I'm tired of only powerhouse moves. He can go up top and do it quick too.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I guess the Ryback thing is subjective then 'cos from seeing the same stuff (NXT, Nexus, Ryback) I thought he was Ok. Time will tell.
    Well wrestling in general is subjective. I do think time will tell on this guy.

Till now I can't complain about Ryback...but when on the microphone he's like robot!