Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    So according to this he's out of in ring action for roughly between 2-8 weeks? Thats bad, I know they most likely wont remove teh title because of this crap with the rock but honestly if a champion wouldn't be able to compete for that long then the title should be taken from them
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    So according to this he's out of in ring action for roughly between 2-8 weeks? Thats bad, I know they most likely wont remove teh title because of this crap with the rock but honestly if a champion wouldn't be able to compete for that long then the title should be taken from them
    i agree with this completely. But honestly i think wwe will have to live with it's consequences because when Punk returns not only will Rock be getting a WWE title shot but Ryback is owed a title shot so unless its going to be Rock vs. Punk w/ Ryback as special guest ref it will most likely end up being Ryback vs. The Rock vs. Cm Punk for the Wwe Championship. Although i could be wrong and wwe just leaves the Ryback vs. Punk saga unfinished and pick it back up at Elimination Chamber or Extreme Rules.

They should strip him of the title, I know it would F up the whole Rock crap, but it would do wonders for his whole I want respect gimmick, and you can have him do a run in at Rumble to make sure Rock wins so that he can face him at mania.

Quote Originally Posted by rtb227 View Post
    If punk has to stay out because of surgery, I would like to see him have some good promos from home. Let him say whatever he wants to say. Have him start off the promo saying "I'm already home, I'm their greatest asset and the longest reigning champ in the modern era. They can't send me home and they can't cut a mic this time." After this, he goes on a tangent on the new things he hates as the wwe champ. Right as it seems as he's about to say something huge, the video cuts out.
    voice of the voiceless again?

I think they can have a storyline where they threaten to strip him of the title, drag it out until he is able to compete at the Rumble. That is if the length of the reign is something that WWE do not want to tarnish. It would add some intrigue as to whether or not Punk will still be champion over the weeks. That's 7 RAWS before the Rumble and for the first 3 or so Punk does not need to get too physical. If he were going to be out for much longer than is being speculated then i agree, strip him off the title with the intention that when he comes back he will run the whole "I never lost" the belt angle.

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns make there in ring debut that will be excellent!!

Out until the RR!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Out until the RR!
    Punk should just shatt on the title belt next raw and dare anyone to pick it up. A win win because he keeps the belt and comes off looking like a disgusting heel...well disgusting in the very least.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

You could have threats to remove the title on Raw if he doesn't defend it and hype all night that Punk's going to have to decide whether to compete injured or give up the title. Heyman will be telling him that you can't go out there and wrestle you have to give up the belt. Punk decides to wrestle and the commentators play up how regardless of what Punk has done they really respect him for having the courage to come out and defend when he can only walk on one leg. Then the Shield comes out from under the ring and attacks whoever he is facing causing a DQ. Then Shield teases attacking Punk only for him to slink out of the ring and stare them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Punk should just shatt on the title belt next raw and dare anyone to pick it up. A win win because he keeps the belt and comes off looking like a disgusting heel...well disgusting in the very least.

wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????