Hybrid View

About Punk's Injury/Surgery

WWE has officially reported that CM Punk is off TLC, the new match: Ryback, Kane, and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield in a Six-Man Tag Team TLC match where the winner is declared by pinfall or submission.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwetlc/2012...e-tlc-26073769

Blog Entries
    This is big. Hopefully cm punk doesn't have to drop the title via injury... that would be a terrible way to end his epic reign.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This is big. Hopefully cm punk doesn't have to drop the title via injury... that would be a terrible way to end his epic reign.
    wwe.com isn't necessarily a reliable source of the truth. However in this case, sadly it seems that it may be. Unfortunately it means we don't get to see CM Punk in action in the short term period but he was growing very tired and weary and needed to take a break anyway.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    wwe.com isn't necessarily a reliable source of the truth. However in this case, sadly it seems that it may be. Unfortunately it means we don't get to see CM Punk in action in the short term period but he was growing very tired and weary and needed to take a break anyway.
    I think they might of been better off doing a kayfabe protest angle instead as someone pointed out in another thread. I do understand he needs a break as should everyone who posts on this forum.. he's been champ for a year, that must take some sort of toll on you.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I like this.

It's unfortunate that Punk can no longer compete at TLC anymore but it gives The Shield a chance to get over by going up against WWE's hottest tag team and their fastest rising star in what should be a great six man tag team match. Plus, since these indy guys have to wrestle WWE style, we can get a glimpse of what we can expect from them in the near future. Like Robstar pointed out, have Punk just protest and just flat out refuse to compete. That's sure to give him MASSIVE heel heat and some time to rejuvenate himself both physically and mentally since he's seemed pretty drained as of late.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I like this.

It's unfortunate that Punk can no longer compete at TLC anymore but it gives The Shield a chance to get over by going up against WWE's hottest tag team and their fastest rising star in what should be a great six man tag team match. Plus, since these indy guys have to wrestle WWE style, we can get a glimpse of what we can expect from them in the near future. Like Robstar pointed out, have Punk just protest and just flat out refuse to compete. That's sure to give him MASSIVE heel heat and some time to rejuvenate himself both physically and mentally since he's seemed pretty drained as of late.
    Yeah. But there goes the Miz's match for TLC...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

And the hopes for a TLC tag team match. :3

Blog Entries
    the miz will get a match for tlc I'm assuming.
    #BeJelly