View Poll Results: Where does CM Punk's record reign rank all time?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greatest achievement ever

8 16.00%
  • A big accomplishment but not the best ever

30 60.00%
  • Not sure where I'd rank it yet

5 10.00%
  • Not a big deal

7 14.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You should post this here ~The Unpopular Opinions Thread~
    Why. Seems i am not the only one that thinks Flair wasnt good.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...s-VS-Ric-Flair

literally NOONE voted for Flair.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Why. Seems i am not the only one that thinks Flair wasnt good.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...s-VS-Ric-Flair

literally NOONE voted for Flair.
    That doesn't prove that Flair wasn't good and only 12 people voted lol

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Man.. i have seen Flair wrestle before you were born. He moved like a drunken version of Hulk Hugan. When he talked you had to jump out of the way to not get spit on, and he couldnt remember the lines he had to say and talked crap. Whenever he forgot what to say he said wooo wooo. His best move was a slap across the chest. He couldnt fly, all he could was grapple and sell. When did you see a live Flair match the last time? since you are 20 now you must have been about...14 back then. And if you really think whatever Flair showed then was GOOD, then i dont know. Flair should have retired....25 years ago.

Blog Entries
    That was his Gimmick. And to be honest, i feel for Flair as i do for Punk. I never understood the hype about him Flair was weak, yes, and he looked like an old fart already in the early 90's. His promos sucked big time, he couldnt talk for shit, and all he ever did was wooo wooo. And whenever Flair was a heel champion he was only champ to promote guys like Hogan or Warrior to take the title away from him.
    Yes, i do remember Flair mainly as a coward, and the fact that he has so many titles is a sad joke, cause he simply wasnt that good.
    Punks gimmick is 'the best in the world' and right now the only thing where he shows he is the best in the world in is running away and hiding behind others.
    There are so many things wrong with this post, I don't know where to begin. You're entitled to your opinion of course. No matter how wrong I think it is (which means it is)

Man.. i have seen Flair wrestle before you were born. He moved like a drunken version of Hulk Hugan. When he talked you had to jump out of the way to not get spit on, and he couldnt remember the lines he had to say and talked crap. Whenever he forgot what to say he said wooo wooo. His best move was a slap across the chest. He couldnt fly, all he could was grapple and sell. When did you see a live Flair match the last time? since you are 20 now you must have been about...14 back then. And if you really think whatever Flair showed then was GOOD, then i dont know. Flair should have retired....25 years ago.
    Seriously you think you are right because you watched him wrestle before i was born.I understand you don't like him and i respect that but that doesn't mean he is as bad as you say or no one likes him

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

No no no. i dont think i am RIGHT. an oppinion is always an oppinion, especially when it is a personal one. i totally accept everything you say, and i also UNDERSTAND where that oppinion comes from. there is no right or wrong when it comes to personal taste. and yes. i dont like either punk or flair (to be honest, i am no big fan of heel champions alltogether unless they are the monster type, like kane or yokozuna). What i dont like is hype. I dont like the hype around Punk, i dont like the teenie hype around cena. hype creates blind fandom, and blind fandom hurts the product.

And should i get a lttile heated up in a debate, then it is not considered to be taken personal. The reference to your age was only cause i was wondering how much of Flair you have actually really seen, to understand what your oppinion is based upon.
    Last edited by Karsten Langenfeld; 12-07-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I really don't get the whole point of a using humans as slaves for the original primes. I mean these machine are supposed to be highly advanced and could conquer worlds easily yet a bunch of people overthrow them and banish the fallen to the moon which he apparent is so weakened by the experience he can't make it back to earth to crush the rebels. Meanwhile centuries pass and the decepticons never once try to go looking for their boss. Wtf? They found the cube on earth this tiny little square yet they couldnt see a big ass decepticon on the moon. It makes no sense.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    I really don't get the whole point of a using humans as slaves for the original primes. I mean these machine are supposed to be highly advanced and could conquer worlds easily yet a bunch of people overthrow them and banish the fallen to the moon which he apparent is so weakened by the experience he can't make it back to earth to crush the rebels. Meanwhile centuries pass and the decepticons never once try to go looking for their boss. Wtf? They found the cube on earth this tiny little square yet they couldnt see a big ass decepticon on the moon. It makes no sense.
    umm. you sure that post was supposed to go in here?

That was his Gimmick. And to be honest, i feel for Flair as i do for Punk. I never understood the hype about him Flair was weak, yes, and he looked like an old fart already in the early 90's. His promos sucked big time, he couldnt talk for shit, and all he ever did was wooo wooo. And whenever Flair was a heel champion he was only champ to promote guys like Hogan or Warrior to take the title away from him.
    Yes, i do remember Flair mainly as a coward, and the fact that he has so many titles is a sad joke, cause he simply wasnt that good.
    Punks gimmick is 'the best in the world' and right now the only thing where he shows he is the best in the world in is running away and hiding behind others.
    Man..okay I respect your opinion, but in my books Slick Ric is one of the best ever. You talk about Hogan and the Warrior, but I'm talking Flair in his prime. You know how long did it take Luger, Garvin, Steamboat or Sting to get the belt off Flair? I know when it did, it was HUGE news that made the main stream media and sold out gigantic stadiums. But the people who took the strap off Ric couldn't draw as much as The Nature Boy so he got the strap back quick. Not bad for a guy whose best move is a chest chop and a whoooooo. Or how during a promo he could get the entire crowd into it and say whoooooo when he did, with a massive horsemen following that would dress up in suits and sit in the crowd. "Space Mountain" "The Limo Riding Jet Flying...." "To Be the Man, You got to Beat the Man" Tons more....So I don't understand how anyone can say his promos were weak and only said "whoooo?" They're legendary.

He wasn't a muscle bound freak of nature, but he was what everybody strives to be today in this industry.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 12-07-2012 at 03:08 PM.

umm. you sure that post was supposed to go in here?
    I know right. What the hell kind of crappy storyline is that?

Michael Bay clearly just wanted explosions and money. Too bad they are ruining a franchise with terrible stories.

Now there's talk of transformers 4. Ridiculous.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena