Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Unifying the WWE & WHC would bring absolutely nothing to the WWE. It would change nothing. 1 brand, 1 major title. I'm fine with that.
    ^^ I agree... why unify the titles. we have two legit titles now and it gives another reason for wrestlers to feud. I'm not seeing a downfall. it's not like the us title who had to have santino hold it for like six months... quality wrestlers feud over both titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Aw, shucks. Now I feel special!
    As you should .
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    What's the opposite of the Mark-out Moment of the Year? Excuse me while I stop typing for a minute, I need to use my hands to remove the giant pit from my stomach.

Pardon the dramatics, but if John Cena wins the title from Dolph Ziggler - it will be the end of my passion for wrestling. Not because I'm a huge Dolph fan, not because I dislike Cena (because I genuinely don't), but because this represents every single thing that is gutwrenchingly painful about the WWE. They only care about making money and don't care AT ALL about what the real fans think. And I understand that, but this makes it real.

The WWE needs new characters to grow, to improve, to shine. TITLES build credibility and high profile matches at Wrestlemania make stars. If The Rock and John Cena walk into Wrestlemania the WWE and World Heavyweight Champions respectively, that will be the biggest insult the entire roster and the WWE Universe could ever receive. Here's what it does:

1. Tells the fans, we don't care about the rules we set. We can change things whenever. You're too stupid to care, you'll keep watching. MITB can be defended, the contract can change, no biggie. Just like when Vince came out and turned Team Punk into Team Ziggler even though it had absolutely ZERO relevance storyline wise.

2. Tells the roster, no matter how hard you work, you won't be rewarded. You will ALWAYS be second fiddle to John Cena. Honestly, whether you love or hate Dolph, chances are, you don't want to see Cena win the MITB.

3. Makes MITB worthless. Oh, so the SAME GUY cashes both in the SAME YEAR? Holy hell! This is nauseating to type! Good thing there is an entire PPV dedicated to it.

4. Poor Dolph. This guy has worked so hard. He's phenomenal in the ring, improving drastically on the mic, and you can tell his world revolves around being the best ever. If he doesn't win at TLC, I can't imagine how crushed he'll be. It sounds silly that I care, but I do. I just don't see how he could ever regain any of the steam he's got going if he loses this. The outcome of this match determines if he'll be an HBK or a Roddy Piper. I firmly believe that.

5. Wrestlemania will suffer. They are sacrificing a high profile title match if Rock vs Cena is for both titles. I have two floor seats for Wrestlemania 29, and I'll be damned if there will only be one championship match. So guys like DB, Sheamus, Show, Barrett, Miz, Ziggler, etc... NONE of them will compete for a major title? Only the Rock and Cena?

I'm sorry that I am venting through this post, but I believe I'm making valid claims. This seems so EFFED up. We watch this stuff year round, we invest a lot of time in it, we invest time in characters and want to see them grow. I feel like this is a MAJOR MAJOR step backwards for everyone effected. Not just Dolph, but whichever duo who loses a chance to feud for the WHC at Mania.

Go Dolph. All Hail the HEEL. Damn you Vince.
    yea you right but if wwe dont care about money if they lose money that just lead to release guys and u know wwe is going to release superstars who not important to them
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

No need to rush Dolph cashing in, I would like to see Dolph win in a very heel like fasion, no need to beat Cena clean, and hold the briefcase past Wrestlemania. Lets face it, with guys like Brock, Taker, and The Rock likely to be at Mania, Ziggler would take a backseat, much like Bryan did last year. I think if they are going to have him cash in and win the strap, then Backlash (or whatever the hell they're calling it these days, I cant remember) is the PPV to do so.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Listen, I support Dolph...he's great in-ring worker, But...the only thing that impresses me with him is his selling ability, He needs to break the glass if he comes out a winner against John Cena...fair or not, The "Show Off" gimmick fits his look. This happens everytime with him...just like against Edge, He NEEDS to do it now or go back to being a midcarder feuding with Kofi. This is how I see it

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    What's the opposite of the Mark-out Moment of the Year? Excuse me while I stop typing for a minute, I need to use my hands to remove the giant pit from my stomach.

Pardon the dramatics, but if John Cena wins the title from Dolph Ziggler - it will be the end of my passion for wrestling. Not because I'm a huge Dolph fan, not because I dislike Cena (because I genuinely don't), but because this represents every single thing that is gutwrenchingly painful about the WWE. They only care about making money and don't care AT ALL about what the real fans think. And I understand that, but this makes it real.

The WWE needs new characters to grow, to improve, to shine. TITLES build credibility and high profile matches at Wrestlemania make stars. If The Rock and John Cena walk into Wrestlemania the WWE and World Heavyweight Champions respectively, that will be the biggest insult the entire roster and the WWE Universe could ever receive. Here's what it does:

1. Tells the fans, we don't care about the rules we set. We can change things whenever. You're too stupid to care, you'll keep watching. MITB can be defended, the contract can change, no biggie. Just like when Vince came out and turned Team Punk into Team Ziggler even though it had absolutely ZERO relevance storyline wise.

2. Tells the roster, no matter how hard you work, you won't be rewarded. You will ALWAYS be second fiddle to John Cena. Honestly, whether you love or hate Dolph, chances are, you don't want to see Cena win the MITB.

3. Makes MITB worthless. Oh, so the SAME GUY cashes both in the SAME YEAR? Holy hell! This is nauseating to type! Good thing there is an entire PPV dedicated to it.

4. Poor Dolph. This guy has worked so hard. He's phenomenal in the ring, improving drastically on the mic, and you can tell his world revolves around being the best ever. If he doesn't win at TLC, I can't imagine how crushed he'll be. It sounds silly that I care, but I do. I just don't see how he could ever regain any of the steam he's got going if he loses this. The outcome of this match determines if he'll be an HBK or a Roddy Piper. I firmly believe that.

5. Wrestlemania will suffer. They are sacrificing a high profile title match if Rock vs Cena is for both titles. I have two floor seats for Wrestlemania 29, and I'll be damned if there will only be one championship match. So guys like DB, Sheamus, Show, Barrett, Miz, Ziggler, etc... NONE of them will compete for a major title? Only the Rock and Cena?

I'm sorry that I am venting through this post, but I believe I'm making valid claims. This seems so EFFED up. We watch this stuff year round, we invest a lot of time in it, we invest time in characters and want to see them grow. I feel like this is a MAJOR MAJOR step backwards for everyone effected. Not just Dolph, but whichever duo who loses a chance to feud for the WHC at Mania.

Go Dolph. All Hail the HEEL. Damn you Vince.
    no truer words have been spoken

Blog Entries
    I don't see Rock vs. Cena for World Heavyweight Championship and WWE Championship happening. It's just too much importance for a match that's already happened. Rock doesn't need the win and neither does Cena. One championship makes it mean just as much in this instance anyway. It's all about who can beat the other. But really, if they use this as an excuse to debut the new title, then it could happen. Which would suck.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    since the shield are already involved in a match i find highly unlikely for them to survive and aid dolph in his quest, perhaps someone else can interfere? but current plans are for cena to win and main event mania with the rock for a second time and cash it in there ( so much for once in a lifetime event never before never AGAIN ) my ass they are going back on their word to gather more money AGAIN.
    poor dolph, i the wwe thinks that placing him on smackdown will do him wonders, it does not. he's gonna keep getting buried by cena just like alex riley did by him too.

Not sure if this has been brought up or not in this thread or another thread but does anyone think that AJ might cost Cena the match in a swerve nobody will see coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Not sure if this has been brought up or not in this thread or another thread but does anyone think that AJ might cost Cena the match in a swerve nobody will see coming.
    I think it's been mentioned, but it's completely worth bringing up again. I think this theory has the biggest chance of proving itself to be true. Last night on Raw, AJ requested that she go out to the ring with Cena - he denied her. I don't know why else they would have that scene, for any other reason than to plant the seed that AJ wants to be ringside with him. She could turn on him for turning her down, or she could turn on him cause #ZigglersBetter. Orrr she could go out, try and help out Cena, and screw up in the process.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I don't see Rock vs. Cena for World Heavyweight Championship and WWE Championship happening. It's just too much importance for a match that's already happened. Rock doesn't need the win and neither does Cena. One championship makes it mean just as much in this instance anyway. It's all about who can beat the other. But really, if they use this as an excuse to debut the new title, then it could happen. Which would suck.
    Completely agree. With all parts of this. The rematch is big enough, and the introduction of the WWE title into the matchup makes it 'different' than last year (so they can excuse themselves from the 'Once in a Lifetime' claim.

Last year, there was a WHC match, a WWE title match, and Rock vs Cena. If they do Rock Cena title vs title, they are taking up 3 matches in 1 match. What will the rest of the roster/main eventers fight for?? Better be some damn good feuds if no one is fighting for a major title but John and Rock.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL