Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I think someone sort of touched on this earlier in the thread, but they are kind of treating this MITB briefcase like another title. It's kind of creative when you really think about it. It almost instantly adds the credibility of a title because everyone knows that you're going to cash it in and win, except for the one time that Cena didn't. Either way it goes, I think it could be justified if Cena or Dolph won the match. It could set up Rock vs. Cena 2 at Mania for the World Title and I was thinking maybe they'd put the WWE belt on Ryback and have him defend it against Lesnar, which I'd enjoy. And they've reported on here that we may be getting Punk vs. Taker. It sucks that Ziggler would have to wait another year to be in the spotlight, but maybe it'd just fuel the likability of his character to prolong the inevitable success that he's going to have.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Please bro. Cute weed sig. I remember when I was 14. Did you read my post? It's clear I'm a 'real fan', and I never actually threatened to stop watching. You honestly don't think its crappy that creative gives someone the briefcase for 6+ months, a 7 week push after years of earning it, only to toss it all out the window on a whim to give Cena another title? That's all I'm saying. It's just bad.
    First sorry if I offended you calling you jr. Second thank you for admiring my beautiful sig. Third sorry that I mistook losing passion as stop watching. Fourth its just a tv show no need to get worked up about meaningless things and the words on the computer screen. Fifth.... I actually have no fifth I was just having fun with this.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

I'm pretty confident this match is just for the shield to get involved with and save ziggler, Just because how unfair it is on Dolph, it's a non dq match so they would be able to easily. But then they'll be involved with 2 or 3 matches and i know that will annoy the general fans so i don't know. All i can say if Cena wins, fuck off Vince.

Let's wait and see the PPV... What if Vicky uses her "power" to put the WHC-match BEFORE the MITB-match and Ziggler cashes in after Sheamus or Big Show is knocked out by numerous chair shots? ...

Opposite of Mark-out moment of the year is of course the Boner kill of the year!

Why does Cena v Rock at WM29 have to be a title match? I HOPE The Shield get involved, I hope Dolph wins. If he doesn't, I won't cry like a girl and say I'm done with WWE, cos we all know we'd all tune in to Raw the next day, but I would legitimately hate Cena for not putting Dolph over.

Cena's had his time, time to make no stars and new champions. Its Dolph's turn. Cena sells merchandise, but he can't sell like Dolph
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

The thread shouldn't be IF Ziggler loses, but WHEN Ziggler loses. it's the only reason to make the match. Your little Zig Zig has proven that he's still far off from being a big player...if he ever gets there. Sorry Zigglites...his light is fading fast. Be prepared to blow up this forum at TLC when Cena wins the case...and you can all scream and yell and denounce WWE and then cry and slip into your depressions.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    The thread shouldn't be IF Ziggler loses, but WHEN Ziggler loses. it's the only reason to make the match. Your little Zig Zig has proven that he's still far off from being a big player...if he ever gets there. Sorry Zigglites...his light is fading fast. Be prepared to blow up this forum at TLC when Cena wins the case...and you can all scream and yell and denounce WWE and then cry and slip into your depressions.
    Even if this was with someone I don't really like, say Kofi Kingston, I would still be wanting Kofi to win. WWE don't create new stars anymore. Cena is on borrowed time, one more bad injury and he's finished. You'd think they'd try and make new stars NOW until wait until he has to hang up his Nike Air's for good
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Your little Zig Zig has proven that he's still far off from being a big player...if he ever gets there. Sorry Zigglites...his light is fading fast.
    what are you basing this on?
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Cena will win the briefcase from Dolph then cash on Big Show, The Rock wins the WWE title at the Rumble and then two face in a unification title match with Cena winning and becoming THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME!!!, screw you IWC