Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hahah fair enough. I wouldn't mind that gamble. though you would have to move orton to raw I think for a scenario for that work.
    You don't think they can find a high profile B Feud with what they got?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You don't think they can find a high profile B Feud with what they got?
    that's part of it. The other part is the fact that orton and cena are the two major superstars in the wwe still... and having them both on the b show would be kind of odd.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    that's part of it. The other part is the fact that orton and cena are the two major superstars in the wwe still... and having them both on the b show would be kind of odd.
    the Orton I want on raw is the Legend Killer. the remorseless predator.

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Robstar, I hear you man. You said it perfectly, booking at its absolute worst. The epitome of catering to the masses, to the detriment of the loyal few. This sucks. Interestingly, this has become the biggest match on the card. It's implications for the Road To Wrestlemania are massive.

Fingers crossed they don't screw Dolph over here. This is 18-second-Daniel-Bryan-match levels of offensive to the fans. And unfortunately for Dolph, I'm not sure the crowd in Brooklyn will elevate him, Miami-style, to new levels of stardom even in defeat.
    As aweful and stupid as it would be for Dolph to lose that briefcase to Cena if it caused the same reaction that the 18 second match did then that would make Zigglers carreer. I firmly believe that that 18 second match was best thing to ever happen to Bryan.

Blog Entries
    the Orton I want on raw is the Legend Killer. the remorseless predator.
    I know this is an unpopular opinion and keep in mind that I'm just about to turn 21... but randy orton as a heel was my favorite gimmick ever... I like the fact he could make children cry, that's what professional wrestling is about... the ability to make people get that into wrestling, to make it feel that real.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I know this is an unpopular opinion and keep in mind that I'm just about to turn 21... but randy orton as a heel was my favorite gimmick ever... I like the fact he could make children cry, that's what professional wrestling is about... the ability to make people get that into wrestling, to make it feel that real.
    Orton has it in him to be The Heel, I don't honestly know why they don't keep him that way all the time. I mean hell, even as a face/tweener, his attitude and moveset practically scream HEEL

Also Adreme, I agree, that 18 second match is what made the mainstream crowd finally give a damn about him, it practically saved his WWE career.

Blog Entries
    Orton has it in him to be The Heel, I don't honestly know why they don't keep him that way all the time. I mean hell, even as a face/tweener, his attitude and moveset practically scream HEEL

Also Adreme, I agree, that 18 second match is what made the mainstream crowd finally give a damn about him, it practically saved his WWE career.
    I think his yes! chant had a lot to do with bryans success as well.. fans want something easy to cheer... plus if it's coming from a fan favorite of the adults it's going to catch on.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Orton... Should always be a heel... That is all

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

My reaction if Cena wins.
    Orton hears a who

when john cena was off raw their ratings were terrible.
    i heard this aswell. i found it strange. does anyone know anyone that would say 'If Cena's not on Raw, im not watching'? if anything i find that anything that doesnt involve Cena is a bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.