Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    The Rock worked his way into a ripped physique. As Rocky Miavia he was a little pudgy. Not fat by any means, but he wasnt ripped like he is today. The Usos simply dont connect well with the fans. I think a heel turn would do them well.
    Usually i don't like saying that a heel turn is the way to get them known but i think in this case it is the way

Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    Usually i don't like saying that a heel turn is the way to get them known but i think in this case it is the way
    B-but...they debuted as heels. D:

There is a reason they are not on TV and others are. They had their chance and really didn't get over. It is as simple as that. They are not the money makers they are looking for. I mean you toss D Bryan and Kane together and the PTPs and you have better merchandising with them than you ever had with the USOs

i like the Uso's, they're fun to watch and have good energy, i have to wonder if they are being held back because of Rikishi's run with TNA.. dunno
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

I'm sure they're a nice couple of guys, but I've found every single aspect of their game to be thoroughly unremarkable. I honestly don't see them going on to accomplish much of anything of value in whatever's left of their WWE run.

A gimmick involving them intentionally packing on more weight as a means of honoring their heritage could be fun, though. I could actually see fans taking delight in them embracing letting themselves go. Like, they could get winded half-way through their battle-dance and just quit to double-fist bacon cheeseburgers instead. Fellow slobs and lard-asses would (here come the puns!) eat that shit up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    B-but...they debuted as heels. D:
    IMO i think they got off to a wrong start, If they turn heel again and cut some promos about how they hate being the ' nice guys ' and how they have always been the bad guys and then have them win some matches and coming up with some new names for their moves. Give them a fued them bam, re-invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    A gimmick involving them intentionally packing on more weight as a means of honoring their heritage could be fun, though. I could actually see fans taking delight in them embracing letting themselves go. Like, they could get winded half-way through their battle-dance and just quit to double-fist bacon cheeseburgers instead. Fellow slobs and lard-asses would (here come the puns!) eat that shit up.
    They have already started that gimmick, although it's probably unintentional, but they are definitely losing the battle against their genes.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    They have already started that gimmick, although it's probably unintentional, but they are definitely losing the battle against their genes.
    Which is why I said that they should embrace it and make it work for them.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    That is definitely happening!

OT: Great tag team but is lost in the shuffle completely you would almost forget about them.