Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    He didn't leave he was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Riel View Post
    Unfortunately the poor guy never really had a chance. He was incredibly gifted in the ring, and I remember getting really excited when he had those early matched with HHH. But he was horrible on microphone and that natural charisma is something you just can`t teach. Another reason that may or may be the reason he never got to touch the brass ring was that he was black. A friend of mine pointed out that Black WWE wrestlers are doomed to stay in the mid card.

I was quick to point out Booker T and The Rock and he retorted that Booker established his name in another company and The Rock was WWF royalty (Not to mention a great in ring performer and virtuoso on the mic). He then pointed out that nearly every other black performer was a stereotype that the WWE`s largely white audience would feel comfortable with.

That aside, I don`t think Shelton has the presence or charisma to sell out arenas. Thats too bad considering a good Shelton Benjamin match is just as exciting as anything his more successful counterparts can put on.
    i agree with the black thing look at cryme tyme a bunch of thugs that got nowere Mark henry is a joke elijah burke was a joke mvp is mid carder for life R-truth is a joke a nd i can go on for days

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Kanye west say's and i quote " Vince Mcmahon hates black people." allegedly. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

yea but wasnt he in school to i heard he just graduated or something

but even though he coulndnt talk, he sure as hell wrestle, all of his ladder matches are legendary and dont forget his historical matches wit chris jericho, and that spot he took with shawn michaels

coming from a black man he's ONE OF THE BEST we ever had to rep us

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    actually he was and still is a great role model and great wrestler. ( you never heard a bad story about the guy) I think he finished Law school too so if rasslin doesn't pan out he at least wont be working at the nearest gas station or stealing pills from his neighbors.

I thought he was going to TNA.

The character was never even used in a single storyline so I guess there was no more point in having it there. All he did was job anyway so he might as well have been a plain person.

Serena, Scotty 2 Hotty, Val Venis and Paul London

HI WHY DID YOU ALL LEAVES WWE Serena, Scotty 2 Hotty, Val Venis and Paul London

Eric escobar

hi why did you leaves wwe ERIC ESCOBAR