Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Slatetastic View Post
    All good in this thread, was not trying to be provocative and I like the storyline too and do consider it as the top one momentum bringer. But my problem is that Hogan will always book himself strong, even as an authority figure. This storyline just demands that Aces and 8's get the primary upper hand and in my opinion +50 man taking these guys out with single punches takes away some credability out from these guys.

EDIT. For crack, the rumors are posted @ main newsboard. And I agree DK, rumors are just rumors. I just have a bad hunch about Hogan involving, we saw the horrendous Immortal stuff.
    I fully agree. Hogan definitely involves himself too much. If I have to hear, "I need the Stinger, Brother" one more time, I'm gonna scream. LOL. A&E should eventually take him out, once they're all revealed, and then let the chaos begin.

@cabers...No way is D-Lo the leader. Involved? More than likely...but Leader? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Chances are its D'lo Brown don't get to excited!!
    i thought that too, after looking at the guy who does most of the talking for Aces and eights, his build is very similar to D'lo's.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

d'lo been rumored since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Hogan should seriously fuck off.

His involvement in the main angles weaken the angles and now we get to see his daughter in a main event angle too.

If Hogan was scripted like Booker, he would be so great.
    Totally agree with this is statement but this is Hulk Hogan we're talking about. He has to be included in everything and can't stay out of the spotlight.