View Poll Results: Should Rey and Sin Cara face of at Wrestlemania 29?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is about time and I want to see this as soon as possible.

3 37.50%
  • No, they should get built up more as a tag team and face at Wrestlemainia 30

5 62.50%

Today's Talk: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

Welcome to another edition of Today's Talk where I bring up a topic in the WWE or TNA if I ever get to watching it. Our last edition talked about when Ziggler will cash-in and the majority said that he would NOT cash-in at TLC. People who are watching, maybe this will help you get extra points in that prediction contest. Anyways, today's talk is focused on rey mysterio and sin cara. Ever since these two have been teaming together, they have both been better off (unless sin cara wrestle's alone and has those stupid lights.) These will most likely be leading to a Wrestlemania face-off, but is next year the right way to go? My Take on Today's Talk is that they should wait til Wrestlemania 30. Not only will it be a bigger stage, but the feud would be better as well. They are one of the most exciting teams in the WWE, yet if they are only together for a little while, the tag team division will fall as well as a possible better feud. I think that they should stay together for one more year, hold the tag titles for a while and at Wrestlemania 30, rey puts sin cara over and finally retires on a strong match. That is my take as it strengthens the tag team division and makes it all around better for both. How about you? What is your take of Today's Talk? Answer the poll above, comment below and stay frosty
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

They will win it sooner than later. When they lose the belts and there is a heel turn they can play the "they went from tag team champions to mortal enemies" bit.

Blog Entries
    I'm torn.

On one hand, I would like to see this match happen at WM 30. That show's going to be HUGE since it's a 30th anniversary, so this match would be a perfect fit for it. BUT, I'm skeptical whether or not Mysterio will make it to WM 30 with his injuries.

On the other hand, I'd like to see it happen at WM 29. But I'd also like to see Mysterio and Cara get a tag title run. Is there time to do that before they split and build towards WM 29? I'm not sure.

I think I'd like to see Mysterio and Cara stay as a team through 2013. That way they can contribute to keeping the tag division interesting, they can protect Mysterio from injuries better, Cara can continue to learn the ropes from Mysterio and learn the language. They can also have a tag title run or 2 before they get a big build up for WM 30.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I definitely think they will face each at WM eventually either way it will be good!

WM 30 is going to be a big thing. If Rey plans on retiring by then this stage would be a great way for him to go out. Plus, Sin Cara still needs some work before he's anywhere near ready to take over the spot that Rey vacates. In all truthfulness, I don't think that Sin Cara will ever be seen as a suitable replacement for Rey in the Universe's eyes but the WWE will shove him down our throats anyway. There will never be another wrestler that takes the masked luchador gimmick as far as Oscar Gutierrez and his Rey Mysterio Jr. character has gone.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd