Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WWE Tag Team division Featuring - Hardy boys

Before i start i have a little note for you -

I have only been on these forums for not long, only a couple weeks i think and i only just registered today. I have a little idea of what to do with the Tag Team division in WWE up untill somewhere in 2013, also another note - This may be unrealistic and quite breif so please do not abuse me heavily and also it's a little bit of fantasy but just have a read and tell me what you all think.

My idea of what to do with the tag team division is make it a main event division of it's own and have it mainly on Smackdown, this increasing Smackdown . Have Team Hell No become more dominant and destructive force, have them take out all tag team that get in their way in all different kind of matches e.g Steel cage, Street brawls and maybe even a Tag team elimination chamber match. And some point in 2013, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy return to WWE and come out and attack Team Hell no and challenge them to a normal or tornado match at the next PPV and then have Team Hell no cheat the win ( at this point Team Hell no are the likeable Heel team and Hardy boys are the likeable Face team, this making a good crowd diversion ). Have a team like Titus and Darren cheat Jeff and Matt from the win and then have some smackdown story lines going on between those two team with Team hell no watching on commentary and backstage and all of that. The Hardys will always come out victorious against Titus and Darren and then have a tag team battle royal and have all the tag teams take part on it, The Usos, Titus & Darren, Hardys, Gabriel & Kidd, Santino & Ryder etc and the winner face Team Hell No at the next PPV under their own match stipulations.Have the Hardy boys win the battle royal and face Team Hell No in a ladders match, Hardy's win.

The hardy's would hold the title and it could set up for a dudley boys or Miz and Morrison return and have storyline back and forth between the hardys & dudleys. Team Hell no would go on to both be single competetors again but stay a stable, have Bryan be at ringside for Kane matches etc.

Thoughts anyone? i'm sorry for lack of imagination and not detail about PPV's and dates. First thread so be nice

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think I have posted this a couple of times now. The thing that makes a RAW boring is the matches. Not that they are bad or something and its not the wrestlers, its about the stipulations. In my opinion I don't wanna see 4 singles matches and 3 Tag team matches with no stipulation every week. Its boring and not interesting. So like you wrote, stipulations like a Steel Cage match or a elimination match. Just to make us "fans" interested in the match. Its like Jericho said, 2 guys wearing pants and rolling around. No storytelling, no character build, no stipulation, nothing interesting = a boring RAW imo.

Blog Entries
    They don't use stipulation matches often on TV due to save them for the PPV's, think about it, having steel cages matches every Monday and Tuesday would be expensive for the E'

about the Hardys in WWE

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno535 View Post
    I think I have posted this a couple of times now. The thing that makes a RAW boring is the matches. Not that they are bad or something and its not the wrestlers, its about the stipulations. In my opinion I don't wanna see 4 singles matches and 3 Tag team matches with no stipulation every week. Its boring and not interesting. So like you wrote, stipulations like a Steel Cage match or a elimination match. Just to make us "fans" interested in the match. Its like Jericho said, 2 guys wearing pants and rolling around. No storytelling, no character build, no stipulation, nothing interesting = a boring RAW imo.
    Very good point, but what if they had the tag team division have a big story line, wouldn't you enjoy that with some high entertainment matches with stipulations?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    They don't use stipulation matches often on TV due to save them for the PPV's, think about it, having steel cages matches every Monday and Tuesday would be expensive for the E'

about the Hardys in WWE

Even if you do hate the Hardy's you can't deny that they have always been a huge selling factor for McMahon and they're loved by crowds all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post

about the Hardys in WWE

Love the video by the way haha

Blog Entries
    Jeff and Matt hardy should stay away from the wwe IMO. They are past their prime, and they're not reliable. There is no point of making them a feature in the wwe tag team division because the wwe has quality wrestlers in the tag team division that can hold their own. the only team I wouldn't mind seeing that you mentioned that isn't currently in the wwe is morrison and miz, only because now they would be a face team and john morrison isn't past his prime and also isn't flaky.
    #TeamGeeky

I think Jeff is better off in TNA and Matt to wrestle the indies and occasionally ROH!

Blog Entries
    As long as I get to see the Hardys back in WWE, I'm happy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

To be honest if the choice was in my hands to put either the Hardys or Dudleys or John morrison back into WWE i'd choose morrison, even if he didn't team back up with miz straight away. The fued miz and morrison could have would be amazing and John is always a great wrestler to watch. Massive mistake letting that superstar go IMO

I have no interest in seeing stipulation matches every week. It takes away from the match. If there was a cage match every damn week it would mean nothing when they have one in a ppv.

I would rather see a normal, amazing match.