Wrestlemania match

As a special match type lover, I hope to see this returning to the biggest stage of them all.

For one, I hope to see the return of these matches: Six Pack Challenge, Championship Scramble, Inferno Match,... etc. Why? Because matches like these, really are unpredictable. Anything can happen with them.

Now what kind of match would you like to see returning to Wrestlemania?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    As a special match type lover, I hope to see this returning to the biggest stage of them all.

For one, I hope to see the return of these matches: Six Pack Challenge, Championship Scramble, Inferno Match,... etc. Why? Because matches like these, really are unpredictable. Anything can happen with them.

Champion Scramble.

Picture this for the World Title

Dolph Ziggler Vs Damien Sandow Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus Vs Big Show

Have Qualifying matches to get here. Have Kane fight Daniel Bryan, and Sandow fight Cody Rhodes and Have Ziggler be the champion heading in. Have Sheamus and Show fight to a no contest and they both get thrown in. We have 2 great faces who didn't get enough wrestlemania time last year, You got Ziggler trying to prove himself as a champion, Sandow as the next big thing. Big Show being Big Show. It could work.

With Sandow getting the victory of course

Don't think we will see inferno the way wwe is right it's just to violent , scramble and six pack challenge the wwe need to trust more guys to main event, I would love to see a Cena, Punk, Ryback , Orton , Ziggler and Sheamus for example
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Champion Scramble.

Picture this for the World Title

Dolph Ziggler Vs Damien Sandow Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus Vs Big Show

Have Qualifying matches to get here. Have Kane fight Daniel Bryan, and Sandow fight Cody Rhodes and Have Ziggler be the champion heading in. Have Sheamus and Show fight to a no contest and they both get thrown in. We have 2 great faces who didn't get enough wrestlemania time last year, You got Ziggler trying to prove himself as a champion, Sandow as the next big thing. Big Show being Big Show. It could work.

With Sandow getting the victory of course
    This is a nice way of thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Don't think we will see inferno the way wwe is right it's just to violent , scramble and six pack challenge the wwe need to trust more guys to main event, I would love to see a Cena, Punk, Ryback , Orton , Ziggler and Sheamus for example
    Yeah, you're right about the inferno match, but it would be awesome if it were to return. As for scramble and six pack challenge, let's just hope it'll return

Blog Entries
    I liked the scrambles but I think it would be better if everyone started the match at the same time

If it's about matches returning to Wrestlemania, I'll Money In The Bank to return at mania and scrap the horrible PPV

I would love WWE to drop TLC PPV (seriously no relevance to a story line at all. Look and big white and show, Suddenly using chairs oh and here comes TLC PPV lets book them in a chairs match.)

I would then like to see wrestlers build a connection with Chairs/Ladders/Tables. (Just like Hardys/Dudleys/E&C) and have it result in a huge WM TLC match., WM17 anyone.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

It's all very good for fans to like gimmick matches but think of the wrestlers. They're the ones who have to work these matches and from what I've read, most don't like working matches like Inferno matches. When you think about it, matches like this are extremely limiting - punch/kick/choke/repeat - and they're really just an indulgence for the viewer. I mean, I like the Elimination Chamber, but I know for it to be worthwhile watching, those guys are going to have to take some big bumps. This is what makes that Attitude Era set of fans so annoying - THEY are not the ones taking all the chances, they just want to see crazy bumps all the time. There is not much regard for the performer, it's a pretty selfish fan attitude.

One that could work without too much added risk - and one that a lot of people would love to see return is Wargames.

Not a hope in heyelll an Inferno match will ever happen again!!

I would love to see a casket match NOT a buried Alive match.

I always loved the casket match.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I would love WWE to drop TLC PPV (seriously no relevance to a story line at all. Look and big white and show, Suddenly using chairs oh and here comes TLC PPV lets book them in a chairs match.)

I would then like to see wrestlers build a connection with Chairs/Ladders/Tables. (Just like Hardys/Dudleys/E&C) and have it result in a huge WM TLC match., WM17 anyone.
    agree with you, thats the only reason i actually see to bring back the tag team division

Blog Entries
    A match I'd like to see return to WrestleMania is the MITB. and another if a 4-corner Elimination Match for any Championship.

2nd The Scramble Match kinda sucks. Fun one to book, but 5 minutes with each wrestler, then 5 minutes after everyone's been in the ring? man, that's just kinda limited.

I'd like to see a star studded Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship between all the big stars. Of course this would mess with the rest of the card because WWE only cares about 2 matches at max nowadays at WrestleMania now.

I was gonna say Hell in a Cell, but it already happened and I'm happy about it.

Another match would be good is a 3 Stages of Hell.

Another one would be a Women's Hardcore match for the title. Between two divas who aren't afraid to get hardcore.