View Poll Results: How will Ziggler's cash-in play out?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will cash in at TLC and lose at Wrestlemania

3 16.67%
  • Yes, he will cash in at TLC but he will not be losing at WrestleMainia

2 11.11%
  • No, he will not cash in at TLC

13 72.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    I remember a long time ago when a title actually changed at a house show....
    Wasn't it the intercontinental championship back in 2003?

Air Boom dropped the tag belts to Epico and Primo last year at a house show

Blog Entries
    I wish Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble n challenges the WWE Champion at wrestlemania in any kind of match or any no. of people involve in it...

Earlier at Wrestlemania when the WHC wins..Dolphy cashes in his briefcase and becomes WHC n enters into the mainevent wins the WWE championship n becomes the first man to win WHC n WWE championships at the same time n on the same night.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I wish Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble n challenges the WWE Champion at wrestlemania in any kind of match or any no. of people involve in it...

Earlier at Wrestlemania when the WHC wins..Dolphy cashes in his briefcase and becomes WHC n enters into the mainevent wins the WWE championship n becomes the first man to win WHC n WWE championships at the same time n on the same night.....

and then they unify them and have him fued with jehrico .. done!
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    and then they unify them and have him fued with jehrico .. done!
    yeah!!That's what my actual story also..But I wonder whether Jericho will return or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post

I'm thinking that if anyone is going to unify the belts, it will be Punk. BUT Dolph should get a run with the WWE Championship at some point. Winning the World Heavyweight Title isn't gonna be that big of an accomplishment if it's only going to be booked as a midcard title. If Ziggler is World Heavyweight Champion, his status in the pecking order really isn't going to change all that much. He'll be the top guy on SmackDown, but he'll just just another guy on RAW, and he still won't be main eventing the PPVs.

He will sneak into Big Show's house while he is sleeping with a ref, cash in and pin Show while he sleeps. After all the contract stats anywhere at anytime.

I dont see him cashing until Sheamus regains the title. Say Sheamus wins at tlc but only just then he might cash in but as long as Big Show holds the strap I cant see it. The resulting fued would be shit and wwe will be saving Ziggler's reign (I'm assuming the win) for a decent story, possibly vs Cena, hence the current build.
    Hang on, I've just convinced myself Sheamus will beat Show and Ziggles will cash in and feud with Cena so Cena vs The Rock 2 at 'mania will unify the titles. You saw it here first!

Divas to believe in.

Am i stupid? Where is the option that he TRIES to cash in but fails? Does noone think that this might happen?
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

I see him trying it at WM! He does like to showoff!!