Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Fresh Member bmh67wa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    86
    I wouldn't mind at all to be involved in the next relationship angle with A.J.

    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

    WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    2013
    22nd place overall

    2014
    Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th

    Current 2014 overall standing:
    27th




  2. #32
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bmh67wa View Post
    I wouldn't mind at all to be involved in the next relationship angle with A.J.
    I agree, I don't think there is anyone on this site who wouldn't like to be part of that angle
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #33
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree, I don't think there is anyone on this site who wouldn't like to be part of that angle
    What? Am I invisible all of a sudden?



  4. #34
    Senior Member Los Conquistador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Republic of Ireland
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What? Am I invisible all of a sudden?
    you know where you go wrong?
    you try too hard

    you love aj like the rest of us
    why else would you go through all this trouble visiting every aj thread just to complain about her

    come on rob

  5. #35
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    you know where you go wrong?
    you try too hard

    you love aj like the rest of us
    why else would you go through all this trouble visiting every aj thread just to complain about her

    come on rob
    I'm exposed!!! *runs and hides behind Iron Ape*



  6. #36
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What? Am I invisible all of a sudden?
    If you could could get in on a major wwe angle you wouldn't? I don't believe you rob2d2 ... plus you'd get to make out with a hot chick... win win scenario.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #37
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you could could get in on a major wwe angle you wouldn't? I don't believe you rob2d2 ... plus you'd get to make out with a hot chick... win win scenario.
    Yeah but I'd probably have to make out with AJ too.......



  8. #38
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah but I'd probably have to make out with AJ too.......
    I see what you did there...





    and I sadly laughed alot.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #39
    Cena & AJ is over ! Cena will drop AJ after he lose vs Ziggler at TLC.
    Then after Bryan & Kane lost the Tag Titles at TLC, and as now both Bryan & Cena are dating the Bellas, they will form a new Stable.

    John Cena & Daniel Bryan & The Bellas

    haha ^^

  10. #40
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    AJ sucks and she's overrated, yep I said it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.