Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Divas provide nothing but eye candy. Their wrestling is shit. Their acting is shit (but to be fair, so is most of the guys). They take the focus away from everything they're involved in because so many virgins, er I mean wrestling fans can't stop drooling over them. Without them you wouldn't have these stupid angles involving weddings, hidden camera affairs and 'that bitch stole my man' Jerry Springer-fests. Nobody comes to wrestling for the chicks - NOBODY. They belong in the realm of midgets with regard to wrestling - an uneccesary sideshow attraction.

That enough for ya?
    I do agree with most of what you are saying. I don't have a problem with valets though, for example divas like vickie can be a mouth piece for a superstar who just isn't a great talker. I don't know if divas are as bad as you think though, some of their matches have some quality to them. I always liked watching lita vs trish stratus... then again when this was happening I was a teenager... so you know there was that . I think wwe is doing ok with divas right now... they are there but we just don't really care about them... I forget that divas like alicia fox are even on the roster.
    #BeJelly

Divas provide nothing but eye candy. Their wrestling is shit. Their acting is shit (but to be fair, so is most of the guys). They take the focus away from everything they're involved in because so many virgins, er I mean wrestling fans can't stop drooling over them. Without them you wouldn't have these stupid angles involving weddings, hidden camera affairs and 'that bitch stole my man' Jerry Springer-fests. Nobody comes to wrestling for the chicks - NOBODY. They belong in the realm of midgets with regard to wrestling - an uneccesary sideshow attraction.

That enough for ya?
    A little off topic, but I agree. It's the WWEs fault though. They don't hire on actual talent. If that was the case Kelly Kelly would have never had a job and Micky James, Gail Kim and Tara/Victora would be still employed being in matches against Beth and Natty. Those girls are talented and can actually wrestle.

Even my wife, who's a causal lookie loo when I'm watching wrestling has commented how fake and ridiculous the majority of WWE Diva matches are and how TNA's knockout matches are better.

Blog Entries
    I have a job I can think of for Vickie's mouth.

To be honest, I have never liked women wrestling action. Sure some are nice to look at but that's where it ends for me.

Blog Entries
    I have a job I can think of for Vickie's mouth.

To be honest, I have never liked women wrestling action. Sure some are nice to look at but that's where it ends for me.
    that's fair.... the bold is gold! hahahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    A little off topic, but I agree. It's the WWEs fault though. They don't hire on actual talent. If that was the case Kelly Kelly would have never had a job and Micky James, Gail Kim and Tara/Victora would be still employed being in matches against Beth and Natty. Those girls are talented and can actually wrestle.

Even my wife, who's a causal lookie loo when I'm watching wrestling has commented how fake and ridiculous the majority of WWE Diva matches are and how TNA's knockout matches are better.
    I don't know about that. there are a lot of quality female wrestlers in the wwe nowadays. Me and my friend were talking about this recently, if you think about it most divas nowadays are divas first, hot ladies second. aj lee, eve, layla, kaitlyn, alicia fox, and so on are all divas that are wrestlers before hot ladies. in the past it seemed to be the opposite.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that's fair.... the bold is gold! hahahhh

I don't know about that. there are a lot of quality female wrestlers in the wwe nowadays. Me and my friend were talking about this recently, if you think about it most divas nowadays are divas first, hot ladies second. aj lee, eve, layla, kaitlyn, alicia fox, and so on are all divas that are wrestlers before hot ladies. in the past it seemed to be the opposite.
    Hummmmmmm....yeah you could be right. Might be turning around now slowly like the tag team division. But you can't say that recently in the past that the diva division wasn't a botch fest of weak moves and 2 min matches.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Hummmmmmm....yeah you could be right. Might be turning around now slowly like the tag team division. But you can't say that recently in the past that the diva division wasn't a botch fest of weak moves and 2 min matches.
    No, I totally agree. They still have those matches, though it's slowly turning around. I don't think they should put much effort into the divas division because like you said they are turning around the tag team division and that is much more important and will draw more people in. I remember as a kid all my favorite wrestlers were doing these crazy tag team matches... what is kaitlyn going to do? a roll up after a barely bearable match
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I totally agree. They still have those matches, though it's slowly turning around. I don't think they should put much effort into the divas division because like you said they are turning around the tag team division and that is much more important and will draw more people in. I remember as a kid all my favorite wrestlers were doing these crazy tag team matches... what is kaitlyn going to do? a roll up after a barely bearable match

A fireman's carry knee gutbuster.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    [/B]

A fireman's carry knee gutbuster.
    well played... though I see her win via roll up a lot. just like many other divas.
    #BeJelly

I dont think Cena is going to lose his match against Dolph clean or otherwise. The reason I say this is Cena is probably going to be in one of the top 3 matches at WM and we are getting too close to Mania season for them to not have him look good or even great.

I also would say that the purpose of this isnt just to keep Cena busy while hes not in title picture but its also to keep Dolph busy since I figure he will probably cash in around RR time against either Big Show or possibly Orton. What happens after that is sort of anyones guess but I would hope it sets up Orton vs Ziggler for mania for the belt.

Thank you Adreme for replying on topic again. Another way this could go and end is a power match for the GM-spot. When Cena-AJ would win, they would have to break up and AJ as GM again could, as a "reward", set up Cena in a top feud that goes on to a top 3 match at Wrestlemania...

What this topic actually was about : do you think Cena and AJ could be a power couple like the ones mentioned at the start?