Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

iwa: a 2nd show(looking for creative)

So here is how it stands with iwa. We are growing, and at this point if i include 80% of the roster, we get a supershow and they are super long. Im looking for someone to head up a second show. You would be in charge of feuds, matches, all of it. Youd have vandarius and shaz to help write matches and bounce ideas off of, along with bouncing ideas off of me. This wouldnt start till after destined for immortality in january. In the mean time id ask you help write matches and even post a few chaos to get the hang of it. Let me know here or pm me if you are interested

You rang? You know you can count on me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You rang? You know you can count on me.
    What experience have you had with writing/posting shows? Do u have any matches somewhere i could read to get an idea of your style?

I would love to help Bear, but I know I'm not even close to the talent that you and some other guys have man.... maybe one day bro.

I still don't mind being part of the team in making the posters for IWA though. I do enjoy doing that.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What experience have you had with writing/posting shows? Do u have any matches somewhere i could read to get an idea of your style?
    Yeah. I got some matches done for JBW's PPV (The one with Shaz winning). I also did help write a match for the WWE Fed (if I remember right it was the Cody vs Regal match at Raw not too long ago). If you want more examples I can show you some more when I get home and sent you the e-mail addresses.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I would love to help Bear, but I know I'm not even close to the talent that you and some other guys have man.... maybe one day bro.

I still don't mind being part of the team in making the posters for IWA though. I do enjoy doing that.
    Dude- without the experience and giving it a go, that 'one day' may never come.

You could be really fuckin' good at this and just never knew until you give it a go- that's how I came about doing this and I'm always called the best creative mind on here.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

You could be really fuckin' good at this and just never knew until you give it a go- that's how I came about doing this and I'm always called the best creative mind on here.
    And he's so modest too

But yeah, you gotta try these things. I'd never written a show in my life, and then took over all of EWA. I woud have much prefered to take it slow, and you have the oppertunity here. If you don't take to it, then you can always back out, but it's definatly worth trying
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

What this guys said.

Dave, if you don't try it, you'll never gain that experience you speak of in the first place. I started doing this without any experience, as did Eddie, and we're both now very much in the thick of it with the feds here.
    If you don't try it, you'll never know if you're good at it or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys... and I do have the time to do this, maybe it's just one of those sink or swim situations
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    And he's so modest too

But yeah, you gotta try these things. I'd never written a show in my life, and then took over all of EWA. I woud have much prefered to take it slow, and you have the oppertunity here. If you don't take to it, then you can always back out, but it's definatly worth trying
    Hahaha I never say I agree mate! I just say that people say it. There's no use in me saying 'people call me this but I don't agree but you should listen to me anyway'.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)